Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 315
  1. #221
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You are clearly easily impressed. But just to clarify, Dennis has caused, reignited and prolonged more disputes than he's ever looked like solving.
    I am not impressed, i just have not been on this sight very long and i am judging as my personal opinion, i did not say it was everyone's


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #222
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am not impressed, i just have not been on this sight very long and i am judging as my personal opinion, i did not say it was everyone's
    Your absolute inability to honestly review your own behaviour and statements is a bit alarming, I must say.


  3. #223
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Your absolute inability to honestly review your own behaviour and statements is a bit alarming, I must say.
    So you are saying that i am easily impressed by a male, which i do not know?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #224
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You are clearly easily impressed. But just to clarify, Dennis has caused, reignited and prolonged more disputes than he's ever looked like solving.
    I find it funny that you wrote this statement about me... and it clearly could do all the things that you claim that I do.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    This show is a little before my time, my mum however explained all lol
    That's sad that I am 29 and people are having to ask their parents about shows that I know (even though it was before my time as well)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Everybody hates Chris!

    Chris: Dennis
    Drew: Tommy Thunder
    Julius: Robstar
    Rochelle: Bodom
    Chris's sister: Ashley
    Greg: B-Mac
    Carusso: Iron Ape
    Mr. Omar: DRG
    This made me chuckle. Good job Shaz.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Has anyone done Saved By the Bell or Boy Meets World yet?
    Not that I have seen, but these two shows need to be done...

    Zack - VHX for his quick humor and his "too cool for school" attitude.
    Kelly - Bodom because the popularity levels match
    Slater - Robstar for that muscle behind his banhammer arm.
    Jessie - K2Jelly for that, femenist attitude
    Lisa - Wade, because if anyone has "Lisa Turtle" money, it's the guy who collects cars.
    Screech - B-MAC... because we all know he'll end up doing porn sometime in his life.
    Mr. Belding - Robstar... If anyone is going to last past the prime years of popularity, it'll be Rob
    Mrs. Bliss - Iron Ape because she seemed to be the only educated teacher on the show.
    Violet Bickerstaff - Dennis for sure.
    Stacey Carosi - Tommy Thunder. Don't ask why, it's just the first thought to come to mind.
    Max - The Devils Advocate because a slight of the eye can always distract those from the seriousness of life.

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    A favourite of mine is Frasier:
    Frasier Crane: The main protagonist and radio psychiatrist: Dennis, has great, well judged and well thought out opinions that can lead to great discussions and help solve disputes.
    I'm sorry, but Dennis is more Eddie than he is Frasier.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #226
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    [QUOTE=Darkside Ron Garvin;707892
    I'm sorry, but Dennis is more Eddie than he is Frasier. [/QUOTE]

    A dog??? LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #227
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    So I guess even drg has fallen for dennis bashing????? hahhahah
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #228
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So I guess even drg has fallen for dennis bashing????? hahhahah

    Must have done hahahaha


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So I guess even drg has fallen for dennis bashing????? hahhahah
    Dennis - Eddie was the most well liked character on that show. Hence, why I associated the two of you... It was a compliment, but I take it you weren't a fan of the show.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #230
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Dennis - Eddie was the most well liked character on that show. Hence, why I associated the two of you... It was a compliment, but I take it you weren't a fan of the show.
    Fair enough... I didn't ever watch the show, but I just read what ashley wrote and assumed.... Thanks for the compliment then man.
    #TeamGeeky


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.