Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I hereby challenge Ashley and Dennis, until January 1st 2013, not to end any posts in "lol's" or use any smiley face whatsoever. lol
    Thats crazy hahaha

I hereby challenge Ashley and Dennis, until January 1st 2013, not to end any posts in "lol's" or use any smiley face whatsoever. lol
    In which threads???

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Thats crazy hahaha
    They'd crack within an hour.

More like just don't say Danish....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    That too.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    In which threads???
    Um...all of them? Why would you think it'd be thread specific?

Blog Entries
    I'm going to try to do two and a half men, but actually put thought behind it... first time it's been said that two and a half men will have thoughts behind it.

Charlie harper- Charlie harper is a drunk, he hates alan but secretly loves him in the same breath... he makes swipes at his fellow cast members and always has the on liners, I think it's pretty fair to say that anyone who get's this role should be a loved member of ewn's even though he loves to be sarcastic... I think Bodom deserves this roll.

Alan Harper- He's quick and witty, you don't want to think he is an awesome character but he makes you laugh, though he kind of is a scam artist B-mac can be the get this job.

Jake harper- He's a funny guy, tends to make the immoral decision, ironically if you have watched the news lately. Has been known to use black mail in order to get what he wishes, and a big love for food... Just for the food alone and and his love for being humorous I will give this role (likely to the dismay of this person) to iron ape

Berta- She is funny and witty, kind of harsh at times and does the dirty work of the other cast members well at least in the harper (and later in the schmidt) household Robstar tends to have to do this role on ewn.

Walden- He is a funny rich guy, very loose with his money though he doesn't like to brag... tends to try to stay on some sort of moral ground which makes him a much different character than charlie... AWrestlingGod is as close to this character as I can think of... I can't remember one of his harsh posts.

Judith- Known to hate alan with all her heart she is comedy gold. So just with that thought alone I had to look up to the fact that I listed B-mac has alan and I wondered who is the batman to b-mac's joker (see what I did there?) SoutherBlood gets his first role... he just has to wear a wig for it

Kandi- a funny character... she is funny but you don't really know what to think about her half the time... I'm feeling a little obligated to have her stay female in my casting on ewn's so I'm going to go with AshleyPunk as kandi in this casting.

Rose- A humorous stalker that is in love with charlie... If only I knew someone who wouldn't leave the person I casted as charlie alone about getting on his friends list... oh wait Destruction congrats you get the role!

Herb- played by ryan styles, a fellow washingtonian (in fact I have been to his improv club) herb is funny but often yelled at by his wife judith... I gave southernblood judith so I will give another e-fedder who also is smooth with talking to the ladies of this site... Tommy Thunder welcome to the cast.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I don't know if I can do that. I can not put lol at the end of my posts... but no smile faces to end them... that would be hard
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Dude, it's not us hahaha... we just sit on here and people put us together... we started it in the megathread and wwe game... but I can't recall anytime we brought it up before someone else also said it... well I guess ashley did one time in cBoT... When no one knew about team danish minus robstar, shaz, and other megathreaders.
    #TeamGeeky

Um...all of them? Why would you think it'd be thread specific?
    As there are threads that i post in that Dennis doesn't and vice versa..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Dude, it's not us hahaha... we just sit on here and people put us together... we started it in the megathread and wwe game... but I can't recall anytime we brought it up before someone else also said it... well I guess ashley did one time in cBoT... When no one knew about team danish minus robstar, shaz, and other megathreaders.
    Sorry about that

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    As there are threads that i post in that Dennis doesn't and vice versa..
    yea, I post in alot of wwe threads that ashley doesn't... ashley posts in the soccer thread that I don't... plus I assume some tea spot threads.
    #TeamGeeky