Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    If the Xbox parties are like anything then:

A few guys are forced to move into a house together and get up into silly situations.

Starring Tomsta, Shin, moi, Rehmix and with guest appearences from Bodom, Asher, THBK and Bigman.

I'd also do 1 for the sports section but all I can think of really is a rip-off of either Father Ted or Vicar of Dibley.

Yes, Wade is Father Jack or Jim from Dibley.

As long as I'm George Constanza I'm fine though
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Black Ninja!
    Scrubs..

Dr Kelso: The Man in charge. He doesn't miss a beat when it comes to laying down his authority. When he isn't laying down the law he is usually doing some weird, weird shit. Dutch Rudder anyone... I think I found Bodom a character.

Who is the lovable idiot who follows Dr Kelso around and would do anything for his approval... Ted lovesssssssssssss his boss, even when he wants to Kill him. Who do we know that craves the attention of Bodom? Is it Robstar? Yeah, Robstar loves Bodom. But this character isn't Robstar. No Destruction is the pefect man to be Ted.

Dr Cox is a man who loves to run down everyone and everything in a precise and detailed manner. If you piss him off you better be prepared to get chewed out by a master. In the EWN version of scrubs, our very own flame war Champion, Iron Ape does just that.

Robstar is the Janitor... He cleans up all the messes left by other users and puts the rubbish in the trash bin, he doesn't take any nonsense and will not hesitate to dish out pain and punishment.

Doctor John "Dennis" Dorian, is a bit of a moron. His stupidity often leads to chaotic situations in where hilarity ensues. FUCK YOU DENNIS YOU GET TO BE THE LEAD ROLE AGAIN...

Elliot Reed has to be played by the long time love interest of our main star Dennis... His Danish lover AshleyPunk seems like she could play the eccentric, good for a classic one-liner, Elliot, to a tea. Congratulations Ashley, you got the job.

Turk can be played by Shaz... It just seems like Shaz would be the most appropriate choice for Turk...

Poot-Hair, scrubs has the perfect character for you. He's a sex addict. You are the Todd...

I guess that leaves Carla... Magglis always seemed like a pretty grounded chick to me.... :P

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Scrubs..

Dr Kelso: The Man in charge. He doesn't miss a beat when it comes to laying down his authority. When he isn't laying down the law he is usually doing some weird, weird shit. Dutch Rudder anyone... I think I found Bodom a character.

Who is the lovable idiot who follows Dr Kelso around and would do anything for his approval... Ted lovesssssssssssss his boss, even when he wants to Kill him. Who do we know that craves the attention of Bodom? Is it Robstar? Yeah, Robstar loves Bodom. But this character isn't Robstar. No Destruction is the pefect man to be Ted.

Dr Cox is a man who loves to run down everyone and everything in a precise and detailed manner. If you piss him off you better be prepared to get chewed out by a master. In the EWN version of scrubs, our very own flame war Champion, Iron Ape does just that.

Robstar is the Janitor... He cleans up all the messes left by other users and puts the rubbish in the trash bin, he doesn't take any nonsense and will not hesitate to dish out pain and punishment.

Doctor John "Dennis" Dorian, is a bit of a moron. His stupidity often leads to chaotic situations in where hilarity ensues. FUCK YOU DENNIS YOU GET TO BE THE LEAD ROLE AGAIN...

Elliot Reed has to be played by the long time love interest of our main star Dennis... His Danish lover AshleyPunk seems like she could play the eccentric, good for a classic one-liner, Elliot, to a tea. Congratulations Ashley, you got the job.

Turk can be played by Shaz... It just seems like Shaz would be the most appropriate choice for Turk...

Poot-Hair, scrubs has the perfect character for you. He's a sex addict. You are the Todd...

I guess that leaves Carla... Magglis always seemed like a pretty grounded chick to me.... :P
    I laughed when you casted me as the lead. I soon feared that you would put ashley as ms reed... you did not disappoint.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I laughed when you casted me as the lead. I soon feared that you would put ashley as ms reed... you did not disappoint.
    Fear not, I know how much you and Ashley care about each other.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Well at least I made it on one of these lists... As an old geezer named Frank.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Well at least I made it on one of these lists... As an old geezer named Frank.
    That's a compliment, that man is gold!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Fear not, I know how much you and Ashley care about each other.
    We just like danishes alot. Don't be hating b-mac...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Alright Donny, you just got yourself a time out for talking about a sitcom character as if they were real. Go sit in the corner and hang your head as low as it can go. That's absolutely shameful.
    Ashley....I sort of expect it from you.
    Amerinaine - why you set such a bad example for these kids, eh?
    Nope. I didn't treat it as a real person. Go back and read the comment just a bit better. "How the others are portrayed on the show..." let you know that.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's a compliment, that man is gold!

We just like danishes alot. Don't be hating b-mac...
    Might as well cast me as Red from That 70's Show too. I can be all of the grouchy old men.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Nope. I didn't treat it as a real person. Go back and read the comment just a bit better. "How the others are portrayed on the show..." let you know that.
    I think we are all big people and know that tbbt is fake anyway... I don't think you need to defend your point lol.. I have heard of entire college classes being taught via analyzing the simpsons.... it's not like if you view something as it's real it makes you silly or stupid... cough smarks cough
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Might as well cast me as Red from That 70's Show too. I can be all of the grouchy old men.
    not as much gold behind him. frank is one of my favorite characters on any sitcom... the guy was hilarious.
    #BeJelly