Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I started putting thought into mine, then realised I was going to be talking to Dennis, So only half-wit in mine.

I did it to be the intellectual savior to the masses involved with this thread; Bleeding heart, you know

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I did it to be the intellectual savior to the masses involved with this thread; Bleeding heart, you know
    Do it again, this time use the show Cheers.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Do it again, this time use the show Cheers.
    Oh... Good choice, but that one I'd have to leave up to another. Cheers is next on my list of "past series" to watch, but I haven't seen it in years. I'd do better with something along the lines of more serious television. I missed all the basic "sitcoms" everyone raves about (Friends, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Two and a Half Men, etc...) I'm the kind of person who'd rather listen to a comedian perform that to watch a "situational" comedy that presents situations that would never happen to the common person. I think the last one I actually sought out was Big Bang Theory and even that wore thin by the 2nd or 3rd season...

Bazinga.

What I want is for someone to do... Nevermind, I'll just make it a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Why is it anytime that Dennis, AshleyPunk, and Shaz are in a conversation together, all I can think of is horrible flashbacks of having to watch Nathan, Lucas, and Hailey with my wife during her One Tree Hill craze... If anything, it's tragic.

He're a sitcom idea -

Many users gather in a public forum to speak their mind on different topics.

Dennis - Plays the character known as "Dennis"
    AshleyPunk - She has that special character of "AshleyPunk"
    We all see where this is going...

During this comedy, many users have many chances at great banter with each user, but the catch is that this sitcom is personalized! It takes place from which ever user you are and whichever account you log into!

Now that I think about it, this is more like the Sims than a Sitcom... Should this idea go in the gaming thread?
    This gave me a giggle LOL
    Scrubs..

Dr Kelso: The Man in charge. He doesn't miss a beat when it comes to laying down his authority. When he isn't laying down the law he is usually doing some weird, weird shit. Dutch Rudder anyone... I think I found Bodom a character.

Who is the lovable idiot who follows Dr Kelso around and would do anything for his approval... Ted lovesssssssssssss his boss, even when he wants to Kill him. Who do we know that craves the attention of Bodom? Is it Robstar? Yeah, Robstar loves Bodom. But this character isn't Robstar. No Destruction is the pefect man to be Ted.

Dr Cox is a man who loves to run down everyone and everything in a precise and detailed manner. If you piss him off you better be prepared to get chewed out by a master. In the EWN version of scrubs, our very own flame war Champion, Iron Ape does just that.

Robstar is the Janitor... He cleans up all the messes left by other users and puts the rubbish in the trash bin, he doesn't take any nonsense and will not hesitate to dish out pain and punishment.

Doctor John "Dennis" Dorian, is a bit of a moron. His stupidity often leads to chaotic situations in where hilarity ensues. FUCK YOU DENNIS YOU GET TO BE THE LEAD ROLE AGAIN...

Elliot Reed has to be played by the long time love interest of our main star Dennis... His Danish lover AshleyPunk seems like she could play the eccentric, good for a classic one-liner, Elliot, to a tea. Congratulations Ashley, you got the job.

Turk can be played by Shaz... It just seems like Shaz would be the most appropriate choice for Turk...

Poot-Hair, scrubs has the perfect character for you. He's a sex addict. You are the Todd...

I guess that leaves Carla... Magglis always seemed like a pretty grounded chick to me.... :P
    I am not Danish, just enjoy them I am however known for one-liners in school
    Fear not, I know how much you and Ashley care about each other.
    Which is to what extent?? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    That 70's show

Red- DevilsAdvocate
    Donna- Ashleypunk
    Eric Forman-Dennis
    Kelso- K2Jelly
    Fez-Magglis
    Hyde-Robstar
    Jackie-Asherdelampyr

Sounds about right.
    Wow, i am a star LOL
    Why not? This may go WAY above the heads of most, but anyone who knows the series, knows where it’s coming from…

M*A*S*H

Captain Benjamin “Hawkeye” Pierce – The character that’s always know for his quick and witty comments when the opportunity arises. This character also has a darker side that reviles itself the further into the war… Much like with Robstar, the further he treks into the war room of the EWN, the more and more he has had his fill of the redundancy around him.

Major Margaret “Hotlips” Houlihan – This major hottie was known to be the only consistent face to appear in the series. She has her moments of stern discipline for her nurses, but always finds herself in quite the pickle when Major Burns is involved. Sure, this character has QUITE a lot more dialog that the character playing her part and I haven’t seen anything “stern” about her (except for the cooking conversations), but AshleyPunk is the only “consistent” females to post in the Tea Spot so she wins this position by default.

Corporal Maxwell Klinger – This Toledo, Ohio native found a sure fire way to get himself a ticket back to the States; Section 8. The crazier the act, the more random the affair, these were his tools to provide multitudes of viewers hours of comical relief. He had his moments of being serious, but when they needed a sure fire laugh, you could always bring in Klinger for that purpose. This would be were magglis fits into our world. Plus, he is the only one I could ever picture in a dress.

Father Francis Mulcahy – The wisdom of a scholar with the patience of a saint. This character helps to bring a sense of balance when all seems lost. He is what kept those grounded to where their hearts lay, and what their true desires in life are. He has the heart to speak his mind, but always has the sense to speak only what needs to be said. This would be the EWN equivalent of The Devil’s Advocate (you see what I did there?) He is always good for a great bit of comedy, but when he speaks, he always knows what he is talking about.

Colonel Sherman T Potter – He runs a tight ship, but understands the delicacies of the war surrounding him. Having fought through the trenches, he knows that war can play its subtle tricks on a man. He is able to cut through each line of bullshit with the precision he uses at the operating table. This character is closest to Bodom who manages to allow us to walk that thin line of insanity on the boards, but is always there to make sure we know which side of the line to keep our toes on…

Captain John McIntyre – One of the three bunk mates the series is focused on, “Trapper” John always has a sense of comedy that seems perfectly timed. He can play the slap stick bit, but his humor seems to go into a deeper level. He was replaced by B.J. in the later years, but Trapper John had his distinct place in Hawkeye’s heart. This would be akbar in our world. After all, he has a special place in our lead roles heart.

Captain B.J. Hunnicut – A precise surgeon who cut shrapnel out of a body as quick as he could cut down a martini, B.J. always had that sense of being distant while always seeming to be present in the unraveling plans that Hawkeye had around him. This is where I would allow B-MAC to fall. He has that comical grace that seems to follow B.J. throughout the series.

Lt. Colonel Henry Blake – The man that held the camp together, Blake was well respected by his peers. Even when he found himself in a jam, he always had his friends there to back him up; even if they blamed him for everything he was never involved in. He was an essential piece to the original part of the story, but in later years he went missing. Surprise, here we have SilverGhost sighting!

Corporal Walter Eugene “Radar” O’Reilly – This is the kid that made the series for me. He could hear choppers coming from miles out, always had his stuff in order, and even managed to have the things presented before they were asked for. The kid was one up on everyone else in his surrounding camp, and he was only 17! Destruction might not be to that age, but he always seems to be a step above the rest of us… Plus, Radar was often pleased by the approval of Potter; much like Des craves to be on Bodom’s friend list

Major Charles Emerson Winchester – This man came into the later seasons, but his refined and elegant way of life helped to bring a bit of culture to a camp containing “mouth-breathers”. His sense of humor was unmatched by any surrounding and his intellect seemed to fall upon many deaf ears around him… You guessed it; this is our very own Iron Ape.

Major Franklin (Frank) Marion Burns – This guy was all over the place! He commanded respect due to his rank, but always appeared to be a bit on the goofy side of the ball. He was beloved for his skills in the ER, but once he got around Hot lips, you could see the giddiness of a kid come out in the things he said. This is where our beloved Dennis comes into the fray. Always intriguing to watch/read, you will find more comedy surrounding the things he says (especially when Team Danish hits the scene together)

Yet another LONG ASS post, but would you expect less from the likes of me?
    This show is a little before my time, my mum however explained all lol

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Scrubs..

Dr Kelso: The Man in charge. He doesn't miss a beat when it comes to laying down his authority. When he isn't laying down the law he is usually doing some weird, weird shit. Dutch Rudder anyone... I think I found Bodom a character.

Who is the lovable idiot who follows Dr Kelso around and would do anything for his approval... Ted lovesssssssssssss his boss, even when he wants to Kill him. Who do we know that craves the attention of Bodom? Is it Robstar? Yeah, Robstar loves Bodom. But this character isn't Robstar. No Destruction is the pefect man to be Ted.

Dr Cox is a man who loves to run down everyone and everything in a precise and detailed manner. If you piss him off you better be prepared to get chewed out by a master. In the EWN version of scrubs, our very own flame war Champion, Iron Ape does just that.

Robstar is the Janitor... He cleans up all the messes left by other users and puts the rubbish in the trash bin, he doesn't take any nonsense and will not hesitate to dish out pain and punishment.

Doctor John "Dennis" Dorian, is a bit of a moron. His stupidity often leads to chaotic situations in where hilarity ensues. FUCK YOU DENNIS YOU GET TO BE THE LEAD ROLE AGAIN...

Elliot Reed has to be played by the long time love interest of our main star Dennis... His Danish lover AshleyPunk seems like she could play the eccentric, good for a classic one-liner, Elliot, to a tea. Congratulations Ashley, you got the job.

Turk can be played by Shaz... It just seems like Shaz would be the most appropriate choice for Turk...

Poot-Hair, scrubs has the perfect character for you. He's a sex addict. You are the Todd...

I guess that leaves Carla... Magglis always seemed like a pretty grounded chick to me.... :P
    Whos Turk? Lol. Gimme some info on him.

Blog Entries
    Everybody hates Chris!

Chris: Dennis
    Drew: Tommy Thunder
    Julius: Robstar
    Rochelle: Bodom
    Chris's sister: Ashley
    Greg: B-Mac
    Carusso: Iron Ape
    Mr. Omar: DRG

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I think it's because Tommy is Welsh and they spell things weirdly over there

EWN as a sitcom hey? How about The Big Bang Theory - Huge fan base, but not all that great.
    Haha! Well played man.. I agree

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    This gave me a giggle LOL

I am not Danish, just enjoy them I am however known for one-liners in school

Which is to what extent?? LOL

Wow, i am a star LOL

This show is a little before my time, my mum however explained all lol
    You and Dennis Share all the love.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Whos Turk? Lol. Gimme some info on him.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Turk

You and Dennis Share all the love.
    Do we indeed???

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch