Hybrid View

First Raw Of 2013

this is my first post,I am sorry for the mistakes I may make..

Just a Random Thought-We all know The rock vs Cm PUNK is set for Royal Rumble,but how would you set the finish to The Ryback Vs CM punk TLC match.

I had a thought.,CM punk and Ryback have an awesome match for about 15 mins.Enter The Shield they take out Ryback,team Hell No! enters evening the odds making the shield retreat.Now CM Punk is slowly climbing the ladder,reaches the top runk,Ryback enters the ring Climbing behind Punk,Ryback hits him with body blows and sets CM punk up for the SHELLSHOCK from the top of the ladder.before he drops him CM Punk puts his hand and holds the WWE TITLE....ryback drops him for the shellshock buts the due to the force of the attack the title comes in CM PUnks Hands..thus CM punk wins...also keeping Ryback as a strong competitor....any thoughts?

That is a very good idea but I don't think wwe will do that on plain tv. Sadly I see the end of this match coming when teh shield attacks ryback, kane and bryan come to fight the shield and Punk scurries up the ladder completely forgotten by everyone else as he grabs teh belt and runs out through the crowd. I have the feeling they want to move Ryback away form punk so they can start building the Rock/Punk match and have Ryback feud with the shield. It will be a sad ending and to me it will also be another way wwe is making punk look like a shitty champion
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    That is a very good idea but I don't think wwe will do that on plain tv. Sadly I see the end of this match coming when teh shield attacks ryback, kane and bryan come to fight the shield and Punk scurries up the ladder completely forgotten by everyone else as he grabs teh belt and runs out through the crowd. I have the feeling they want to move Ryback away form punk so they can start building the Rock/Punk match and have Ryback feud with the shield. It will be a sad ending and to me it will also be another way wwe is making punk look like a shitty champion

How? I don't see how they're making him look bad, he's a heel. That's a heel thing to do, take the easy way out. Besides Punk holding the championship as long as he did, makes him look even stronger. Controversy makes the storyline even better.

My results for the first Raw of 2013, well let's just say it will be a good start to the new year for wrestling.