Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Kane's match is the royal rumble, him never winning it before is pretty unbelievable. Kane is one of the most loyal guys in WWE and one of the best over the years. But sadly i don't see kane and D-Bry breaking up without a massive feud at the end (Creative will use this as a way to build up Bryan's carrier even more) and Kane winning the rumble would most probably break the team up, unless they take bryan out with an injury and have him return after mania to fued with kane and make kane the reason for the injury. i ramble alot.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    This is by no means my real prediction but something I think would be cool. How bout Kane wins the royal rumble and big show is still world champion come WM. It would have Kane finally win the royal rumble something I think he really deserves and it would finally have him win a world title at WM. Of course it wouldn't be long until dolph cashed in but it still would be cool and unexpected.
    You got to remember, its very rare WWE would do something unpredictable.. yes it would be awesome, but for some reason WWE dosnt think like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDalllasTJ View Post
    You got to remember, its very rare WWE would do something unpredictable.. yes it would be awesome, but for some reason WWE dosnt think like that.
    What about Flair returning last week? wasn't that unpredictable for you lol

ive been waiting for YEARS for kane to finally get his deserved world title run(yes i know he was whc in 2010 but he deserves another) but they keep screwing kane up, so the chances of them doing this is very low. But it would be great, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    ive been waiting for YEARS for kane to finally get his deserved world title run(yes i know he was whc in 2010 but he deserves another) but they keep screwing kane up, so the chances of them doing this is very low. But it would be great, yes.
    The only problem is that the WHC isn't as credible as it used to be and the title Kane should have his last run is the WWE title and i don't think that fits WWE's plans right now and Kane wouldn't be huge seller as WWE champ imo

Ehh this year i really doubt that, Hell no's momentum hasn't faded off yet, and they got at least few months of bright future. But i really hope that in few years, kane and undertaker will have wrestlemania match witch will with some sort of tie, and dual retirment.

I agree with your prediction especially now that Big Show retained at TLC. I think it is too soon. Don't believe a match between Ryback and Big Show would need a championship. I don't think Kane or a vet like that will win the Rumble.

I don't believe Miz has a chance to win. I do think both Ryback(my prediction) and Cena have a chance to win it though.

i would like to see kane vs show for the title, i agree that kane deserve one more title run and i hope that before his career is over he gets it

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i would like to see kane vs show for the title, i agree that kane deserve one more title run and i hope that before his career is over he gets it
    I'd prefer kane and show to have 1 last match as both their retirement matches or have Kane VS undertaker at SS or something. Rather have them battle for the WHC, Kane should be given a major championship but have him beat Ziggler after his long over due reign as WHC and then hold it for a while and then have a retirement match