* RAW is the big ticket show featuring all of the top guys, and a select few higher midcarders
Alberto Del Rio
Big E Langston
CM Punk (WWE Champion)
Sheamus (Intercontinental Champion)
* Smackdown is the B-brand where midcarders are allowed to shine and get over with the fans. Every week, a hand ful of top guys from RAW make advertised "guest apperances" on SmackDown. The Intercontinental Champion, regardless of what brand he's on, is usually the center of attention on SD.
Antonio Cesaro (European Champion)
The Great Khali
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Ted DiBiase, Jr.
The Funkadactyls (Cameron & Naomi)
Tag Teams, Stables, and Alliances
- The Miz & Alex Riley
- R-Truth & Xavier Woods
- The Democratically Elected Representatives of Sports Entertainment (Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno)
- The Major Broskis (Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins) (Tag Team Champions)
- 3MB (Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre)
- The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose)
- Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez
- Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil & Darren Young)
- Jimmy & Jey Uso
- Domination (Ezekiel Jackson & Mason Ryan)
- Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara
- Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman
- Team International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd)
* All Champions regulary make apperances and wrestle on both shows.
* Developmental talent from NXT make sporadic appearances as enhancement talent.
* SmackDown wrestlers appear on RAW occasionally, but are limited to short cameos. They don't get extended amounts of promo time. The brand split generally only applies to wrestling. SmackDown wrestlers generally do not wrestle on RAW (except for champions).
* RAW Superstars and SmackDown Superstars are allowed to form teams/alliances, but they are still bound by the brand split. Tag teams consisting of one member from each brand will generally only team up together on Superstars, NXT, Main Event, and PPVs.