Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    K2Jelly you know I say this with respect but I disagree with you. You can watch NXT and not be attached to the superstars. Sometimes I listen to bands before they hit the mainstream... I have no problem saying their music turned into crap when it hit the big stage.... doesn't this seem very similar to what your saying about these guys, if they turn out to be bad (I don't watch nxt but from what I have see I think all these guys could be future champions) people who watch nxt shouldn't worry about it... they had a quality showing in the indies that they enjoyed... and might even go back there for them to enjoy more.... another example of this happening in sports would be in the nfl when a player is awesome in the college game... doesn't always translate... tim tebow was a first rounder that blocks punts now hahahh
    You're completely missing the point.

With the way your post comes off, you're implying that I stated that it's inevitable that viewers of NXT are instantly attached to the talent. I never said that. I pointed out that for those who do, it can be hard to see their heroes fail. I'm one of those people which is why I've taken up this extreme abstinence .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You're completely missing the point.

With the way your post comes off, you're implying that I stated that it's inevitable that viewers of NXT are instantly attached to the talent. I never said that. I pointed out that for those who do, it can be hard to see their heroes fail. I'm one of those people which is why I've taken up this extreme abstinence .
    I was just pointing out you don't have to be crazy about it. You don't have to expect these guys to do great... it's not always the best wrestlers that get over in the wwe.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Very well comparison there Dennis.

If anything all these guys earned their chance at stardom. Some more then others like Ambrose and Rollins who IMO are the two that really deserved it. Reigns, Big E, and Maddox I didn't see happening this soon. I can honestly say that I didn't see Maddox happening at all.
    I think rollins is a future world champion for sure... ambrose is a great promo cutter so I can see why everyone was so high on him. but your right I didn't see maddox or big e coming. reigns is related to the rock and the usos I think... at least that's what my friend told me.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

I think rollins is a future world champion for sure... ambrose is a great promo cutter so I can see why everyone was so high on him. but your right I didn't see maddox or big e coming. reigns is related to the rock and the usos I think... at least that's what my friend told me.
    Reigns is the son of Sika of the Wild Samoans. All of them are related in some form of another basically.

Blog Entries
    Necrobump.

Thought that with all The Shield drooling that's been going on, it'd be a good opportunity to reiterate my point. STOP WATCHING! PREJUDICE IS A BAD THING!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Necrobump.

Thought that with all The Shield drooling that's been going on, it'd be a good opportunity to reiterate my point. STOP WATCHING! PREJUDICE IS A BAD THING!
    So the Shield drooling is because of NXT and nothing to do with the indys?? Naaaawwwww...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So the Shield drooling is because of NXT and nothing to do with the indys?? Naaaawwwww...
    It's both... But your point is valid... As usual

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Fuck, man. Just when my mass propaganda was working.

Move along, folks. Nothin' to see here.