Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Send him to the gym with orders to work on his arms. Grow the back hair back.
    His arms are freakishly out of proportion with the rest of his body lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Yep they need a legitimate FEARED APA type team. The kind where the music hits you think "oh shit."

I was calling for this same thing when the WWE couldn't figure out what to do with Snitsky and Mike Knox. Throw Matt Striker as a manager mouthpiece.
    Maybe have them go after Team Hell NO! since both Kane and Bryan both attacked Matt Striker.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

he is a mid-carder at best.

A-Train him up! He's too old to learn how to be less sloppy in the ring though. Giving him the Tensai gimmick doesn't help though, they should have given him more time to re-adapt to the WWE style instead of shoving him straight into the main event.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    This is just an idea that popped into my head just a second ago but since Tensai has suddenly been losing matches under 2 minutes to superstars he should be beating (santino, tyson kidd etc) and also become a bit of a comedy act, i thought he needed fixing. So heres the idea, Have Tensai enter the royal rumble at ike number 10 or something and get immediately eliminated, have him so fustrated he just runs off to the back, and have him enter again at number 18 or something. BUT this time as A-train and have him destroy superstars in the ring, the pop would be huge! It's not like WWE want to erase his past as Albert because this past monday night on raw he was mentioned as ' fat albert '. This is just an idea, bad feedback is always welcome and ideas of your own, Thanks
    Think you pretty much answer your question or thought..... Place Tensai on Superstars beating jobbers and mid-card talent.... Eventually build it up to move back to Raw or Smackdown where he can go through a few more mid-card talent....
    But that the thing about the WWE when they had a good heel monster or even face monsters they drop the ball.... One Man Gang, Kamala, Killer Khan, Vader, Man Mountain Rock, the list goes on.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Tensai doesn't need fixing in that regard. It's been proven that he cannot bode well in the main event scene as a monster. Why do it again? Even under another name, it'll be the same old thing with the same old results. There are enough monsters on the roster as it is and if Tensai can't get over as one himself, when it's probably the easiest role a guy his size can pull off, then let me tell you, there is no hope for him in that position.

You want to fix Tensai? Have him wrestle in the niches that he's proven that he can actually thrive in; the tag team division or as a comedy character. Not everyone's cut out for the limelight and unfortunately, Tensai is one of those people.
    I think K2 has hit it on the head. Look at Santino. If he becomes heel, he would make an excellent mid card champ, but he would never make a good world/wwe champ. maybe it's because he has been type casted into the comedy role, whether heel or face, but that's just how it is. Like Tensai. You can take him, wrap him all kinds of gimmicks,, but when the day is done, he will still be Albert/A-Train

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Here's the solution repackage Brodus Clay and have him and Tensai dominate the tag team division as power house monsters. Give them a manager and boom you are done.
    I endorse this post - its just crazy enough to work.

On the subject of Tensai, his tattoos on his face are REAL correct???