Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Him in a tag team would be great, maybe bring back x-factor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Tensai doesn't need fixing in that regard. It's been proven that he cannot bode well in the main event scene as a monster. Why do it again? Even under another name, it'll be the same old thing with the same old results. There are enough monsters on the roster as it is and if Tensai can't get over as one himself, when it's probably the easiest role a guy his size can pull off, then let me tell you, there is no hope for him in that position.

You want to fix Tensai? Have him wrestle in the niches that he's proven that he can actually thrive in; the tag team division or as a comedy character. Not everyone's cut out for the limelight and unfortunately, Tensai is one of those people.
    The bolded is the answer to 'fixing' him.
    I don't agree with putting him in a comedy role, he's better than that. But tag team wrestling he's proven to be great at, so that's where WWE should put him.
    In all honesty, when he was re-signed, and with all the talk of re-building the tag division, I thought that's where he'd be put, but we can all see how that wasnt' the case.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Not the actual x-factor stable though, that kind of stable. Could stick Albert with a young guy that isn't being booked very well or used very well but is kinda over with the fans

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

IDK...The WWE has already flipped his character about 6 times. I think he's done with being taken seriously in the WWE ever. A-Train was his best gimmick IMO. He needs to go back to Japan were I've heard he was taken seriously.

Blog Entries
    Send him to the gym with orders to work on his arms. Grow the back hair back.

Here's the solution repackage Brodus Clay and have him and Tensai dominate the tag team division as power house monsters. Give them a manager and boom you are done.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Here's the solution repackage Brodus Clay and have him and Tensai dominate the tag team division as power house monsters. Give them a manager and boom you are done.
    Yep they need a legitimate FEARED APA type team. The kind where the music hits you think "oh shit."

I was calling for this same thing when the WWE couldn't figure out what to do with Snitsky and Mike Knox. Throw Matt Striker as a manager mouthpiece.

That is fantastic i hope he does drop the Tensai gimmick i thought it would be good at first but its just plan bad now.

Jobber to the stars. Fans don't take him seriously, but he is a good hand and is a big guy.
    Santino shouldn't be bodyslamming him though.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''