Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A way to fix Tensai.

This is just an idea that popped into my head just a second ago but since Tensai has suddenly been losing matches under 2 minutes to superstars he should be beating (santino, tyson kidd etc) and also become a bit of a comedy act, i thought he needed fixing. So heres the idea, Have Tensai enter the royal rumble at ike number 10 or something and get immediately eliminated, have him so fustrated he just runs off to the back, and have him enter again at number 18 or something. BUT this time as A-train and have him destroy superstars in the ring, the pop would be huge! It's not like WWE want to erase his past as Albert because this past monday night on raw he was mentioned as ' fat albert '. This is just an idea, bad feedback is always welcome and ideas of your own, Thanks

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    This is just an idea that popped into my head just a second ago but since Tensai has suddenly been losing matches under 2 minutes to superstars he should be beating (santino, tyson kidd etc) and also become a bit of a comedy act, i thought he needed fixing. So heres the idea, Have Tensai enter the royal rumble at ike number 10 or something and get immediately eliminated, have him so fustrated he just runs off to the back, and have him enter again at number 18 or something. BUT this time as A-train and have him destroy superstars in the ring, the pop would be huge! It's not like WWE want to erase his past as Albert because this past monday night on raw he was mentioned as ' fat albert '. This is just an idea, bad feedback is always welcome and ideas of your own, Thanks
    I think have his Tensai music play. Have him not come out. Let him use a microphone to say while still off stage that he is sick of trying to insult the intelligence of everyone in the wwe universe. He can tell them to play his real music. Play the A-Train entrance and let him roll and steam through opponents. Don't waste an extra spot with the repeat entrance, but I like letting him go back to A-train. I just think it would be better if they did it more like the way I said so that they aren't just using up spots in the rumble that they don't have to. Use the extra spot for someone who has worked hard and deserves it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Very good point, much better idea. Thanks

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    Very good point, much better idea. Thanks
    You asked for thoughts. So I tried to improve on your idea.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I like the idea. Good job guys

He is more than likely still receiving punitive action for the racist remarks he made on Tout. Being a jobber is better than not having a job

Completely forgot about that, but i'm not expecting him to come back as Albert and win the RR or win a major championship. The comments he made was in a joking gesture towards his friend, still not appropriate though

I love this idea, and at this point bringing back A-Train should be the only option. I would mark.
    What a real Championship looks like.

I prefer Albert over the A-Train. However, no more "shave your back" chants since he seems to have solved that problem.

Blog Entries
    Tensai doesn't need fixing in that regard. It's been proven that he cannot bode well in the main event scene as a monster. Why do it again? Even under another name, it'll be the same old thing with the same old results. There are enough monsters on the roster as it is and if Tensai can't get over as one himself, when it's probably the easiest role a guy his size can pull off, then let me tell you, there is no hope for him in that position.

You want to fix Tensai? Have him wrestle in the niches that he's proven that he can actually thrive in; the tag team division or as a comedy character. Not everyone's cut out for the limelight and unfortunately, Tensai is one of those people.