Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 132
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I guess we could make it the "Thread Derailers of the Year"

    But I have a feeling it'd be between the team of you two, Team Danish, or Steve Aushaz11


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #52
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I guess we could make it the "Thread Derailers of the Year"

    But I have a feeling it'd be between the team of you two, Team Danish, or Steve Aushaz11
    I'm apart of two derailing teams? I feel accomplished! and awesome!
    #BeJelly


  3. #53
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm apart of two derailing teams? I feel accomplished! and awesome!
    Therefor Dennis wins...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #54
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Therefor Dennis wins...
    we don't have a team name though!
    #BeJelly


  5. #55
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    If you need any help with that name, I'm sure I could think of a few....

  6. #56
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If you need any help with that name, I'm sure I could think of a few....
    let's here it my pal rob2d2
    #BeJelly


  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm apart of two derailing teams? I feel accomplished! and awesome!
    You should see my last few threads. One got derailed so bad it became an eFed bashing thread.

  8. #58
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    You should see my last few threads. One got derailed so bad it became an eFed bashing thread.
    I think I was apart of that derailing lol... sorry about that!
    #BeJelly


  9. #59
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm apart of two derailing teams? I feel accomplished! and awesome!
    Sorry lads. Title is and always will be the EWN Clique of Derailment.

    Long story short, we did things Hitler even found evil.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  10. #60
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Sorry lads. Title is and always will be the EWN Clique of Derailment.

    Long story short, we did things Hitler even found evil.
    You guys would of welcomed me into the clique! hahaha who was all in the clique?
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.