Interesting Idea for a be the booker thread

Hey everyone

I was thinking about starting a new wwe be the booker thread but I dont have a lot of time we all have lifes outside of this

So I was thinking how about this 2 people to one thread ?

I do one show

and someone else does the other show

And we review each others what do you people think let me know if your interested

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    Hey everyone

I was thinking about starting a new wwe be the booker thread but I dont have a lot of time we all have lifes outside of this

So I was thinking how about this 2 people to one thread ?

I do one show

and someone else does the other show

And we review each others what do you people think let me know if your interested
    This idea sounds nice. and cool. I would love to help out with this, but I have a commitment to something similar.

But This sounds like a good idea, mind if I give my own addition? How about how everyone says they can "fix" WWE and TNA's shows by simply writing the show the week after? Well, how about this. 2 people, each writes a show for the week(one each), then a week after 2 other people come along and write a continuation of it. You with me? Then 2 different people afterward continue from there, leaving everything there to be changed or not. Then who ever wants a piece of it, can continue to a PPV. and All who want to take part of the Sunday event, can write there own match on the card. (There can be as much as 2-3 shows)

With the simple stipulation being: "Make lemonade with what you got."

If you like this idea or not, just thanx for reading and I hope you find a partner to do your thing.