Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Kayfabe lives.
    HA! Exactly what came to my mind as I read this!

As Rob said, I don't think Punk cares if he doesn't win a rigged vote for a Slammy award. If anything, him not winning it was a good thing for his character, since it gives him ammo for his promos, evident by his promo on Monday.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    HA! Exactly what came to my mind as I read this!

As Rob said, I don't think Punk cares if he doesn't win a rigged vote for a Slammy award. If anything, him not winning it was a good thing for his character, since it gives him ammo for his promos, evident by his promo on Monday.
    Things like punk being "overlooked" for a slammy need to keep happening. He works the mic so much better when he has things to be pissed off about. It's, as you said, great for his character.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    There's all part of the story, besides Punk brought a good point how Cena won the slammy when he had such a "terrible" year, made it look more realistic

As said above, punk works best when he has something to be pissed about. Like his infamous pipebomb last year he had legit reason to be pissed at raw this week, so, although I doubt he really cares about winning a slammy it prob does help him go out and do a better promo cos he knows he deserved it.

To kids, he just looks jealous, but to us on here he is right. Win-win.

I don't think he was pissed of.
    Actually, he was probably very happy that he went face to face with Ric Flair.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Do you really think CM Punk sits around worrying about whether he's going to win a stupid slammy or not? That it would affect him one iota one way or the other? I mean, look who's voting for this farce! I hardly think it's something one puts on one's resumé. Get real guys.
    All i can add to this is that Punk is a smart guy. He knows more kids will sit there voting than adults, so of course Cena would win, it's just natural. Heels just aren't THAT popular, even if marks chant louder!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

It's still real to me.

Also, it's up for debate whether or not Cena had a better year anyway, what with all the things his name is attached too.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Punk is Awesome. He's been one of the most entertaining wrestlers in years, since the AE. It seems like he goes off script, but if he doesn't that's credit to him being so good on the mic, it looks like he does.

Yeah if I was Punk I would have been pissed. How he didn't get superstar of the year is a travesty and the fans who voted were stupid. I agree with Punk.

Slammys are the Oscars of the wrestling world of course he wanted one!!