Something I would like to see.

I know this is kinda of weird but with some new blood coming there is one thing I would like to see. What I want is one of the new talents to go on tear sort of a Ryback like tear. I want them to beat their down opponent and instead of pinning or submitting them, I want the person to just get up and walk away and take the defeat via a 10 count. Sort of I just like beating people up and I do not care about wins/pins I just want to show I am better. I think that a wrestler good enough to win but does not go for the pin will throw a new type of non face that fans can get behind.

It might suck. But I would just love to see the reaction from the fans of a wrestler who dominates but does not try and win.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I like it... Reminds me when Finlay debuted on WWE TV and did nothing but get DQ'd, but came out looking legitimately tough.

Blog Entries
    Tensai's first two matches back ended with him getting KO victories on his opponents, I wouldn't mind seeing a wrestler come up getting KOs.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    Tensai's first two matches back ended with him getting KO victories on his opponents, I wouldn't mind seeing a wrestler come up getting KOs.
    I think they also tried it on Heat with Tyson Tomko as well - not quite what longtimefan is on about. We're talking about a dude who could care less about how he gets Ws and Ls; or even if he gets them. He just likes hurting people.

agree, it could be a very good idea, could work with langston, ezequiel jakson (if he ever comes back) or........tyson kidd, give him a more agressive gimmick, a real badass,

Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    I know this is kinda of weird but with some new blood coming there is one thing I would like to see. What I want is one of the new talents to go on tear sort of a Ryback like tear. I want them to beat their down opponent and instead of pinning or submitting them, I want the person to just get up and walk away and take the defeat via a 10 count. Sort of I just like beating people up and I do not care about wins/pins I just want to show I am better. I think that a wrestler good enough to win but does not go for the pin will throw a new type of non face that fans can get behind.

It might suck. But I would just love to see the reaction from the fans of a wrestler who dominates but does not try and win.
    Took me a few reads, mainly because i thought you meant an actual ten count pin! Was going to say it's what Langston did on NxT.
    Your idea doesn't suck, but even if they do something like the new guy leaving people lying outside. Like, Beats them up outside the ring and gets a double count out. He'd show he doesn't care about winning, but you lose too.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

KO - Kassius Ohno a very interesting idea for when he gets a call up!