Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I think there is several pros and cons associated with this trio that we have here. AJ Lee could screw Dolph as he is fixing to ascend to the top or Big E Langston could be using Dolph Ziggler as a catapult to the main event scene, just waiting for the perfect moment to make his move. But all of this is just simple guesses that may not even happen. As you said Dolph Ziggler is a very gifted guy that is very well-rounded with his abilities. I think the idea of pairing Zigs with AJ and Big E Langston could be very beneficial for a guy like Dolph who is viewed as being extremely atheletic but not very big in the muscular department. Which is probably where Big E Langston comes into the picture. Then you have AJ Lee which probably fulfills the image of Dolph Ziggler being the guy who can get any Woman he wants. I think it makes him look like a smart heel. He’s wrestling matches but at the same time he is caculating all of these plans that are seemingly going well for him thus far.

    I hope nothing goes wrong for Dolph Ziggler because I honestly believe that he deserves every little thing that is coming to him. Of course, in a positive light I am hoping. I think everyone is aware by now that Dolph Ziggler can handle himself on the microphone and inside of the ring. Over the last few weeks he has become increasingly more interesting. It’s hard to believe that this guy used to be a male cheerleader then later on the caddie of Kerwin White. It’s funny what a little time and trust from the WWE officials can do for a guy in such a short amount of time. If he ends up EVER winning the championship then he would be the only World Heavyweight Champion I have cared about since Daniel Bryan and Christian held it. I am just hoping that the roles that AJ Lee and Big E Langston have with Dolph are solid and that no funny business would ensue over the next couple of months. I can sadly see something along those lines happening though.

    Then you have John Cena who has seemingly had a romantic thing with AJ Lee so you have to wonder if John Cena would go extra low to get one over on Dolph Ziggler by convincing AJ Lee to love him back again. There is so many possible twists and turns here that I would be totally blown away if Dolph Ziggler actually came out in the end as the World Heavyweight Champion. There’s also three of them so I am wondering if Kaitlyn and possibly another male wrestler would step in to assist John Cena eventually since the WWE always has their fancy tickled by evening out the odds in situations such as this. I will most likely be tuning in and watching this closely because I am actually into this story-line. Hard to believe right? I think it has something to do with me being a massive AJ and Dolph fan. However, Big E Langston and John Cena are carrying their own weight as well and I actually liked several of Cena’s matches against Dolph Ziggler. I know nothing about Big E Langston but he was very FAST when he ran the ropes and then body tackled John Cena to the ground.

    I do see your point in that it could lead to some interesting stories. I am a fan of pretty much in this story, even aj lee I just can see this flopping in so many ways. The only thing I fear is that dolph can't get over with casual fans if he can't win matches by himself. as soon as he is over no one cares... I could be wrong and dolph is already over and this will work extremely well. it worked for edge like someone pointed out in the past...
    #BeJelly


  2. #22
    I think it'll get him over more; alone, he wasn't really booked to do anything heelish(When he did, he actually won his matches; when he didn't, he looked like a rag doll being thrown around by an angry, sugar filled child); with a stable, he can gain heat by having Big E. interfere, building up to his actual loss.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,806
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't see how this is a bad thing for Ziggler at all.

    The fact that he's hiding behind 2 instead of one now isn't bad. He's a heel, it's a heel thing to hide behind people.

    When he was with Vickie, Vickie was the mouthpiece, Ziggler barely got any mic time at all until fairly recently. Now, Ziggler is the clear mouthpiece of his new group. I doubt that AJ will have as much mic time as Vickie had, and I think it's fair to assume that Big E won't have much mic time, if at all. Ziggler will without doubt get more mic time with his new group.

    When they put someone at the head of a new stable, it's usually an indication of bigger things to come.

    I think it's great that Ziggler is fronting this little group. It'll just add to his heel character and push him forward even further towards that top tier of stars.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Don't see how this is a bad thing for Ziggler at all.

    The fact that he's hiding behind 2 instead of one now isn't bad. He's a heel, it's a heel thing to hide behind people.

    When he was with Vickie, Vickie was the mouthpiece, Ziggler barely got any mic time at all until fairly recently. Now, Ziggler is the clear mouthpiece of his new group. I doubt that AJ will have as much mic time as Vickie had, and I think it's fair to assume that Big E won't have much mic time, if at all. Ziggler will without doubt get more mic time with his new group.

    When they put someone at the head of a new stable, it's usually an indication of bigger things to come.

    I think it's great that Ziggler is fronting this little group. It'll just add to his heel character and push him forward even further towards that top tier of stars.
    I think aj will have more mic time then you think. She is over with the fans, I have to admit I kind of wanted to hear her explanation and I know it's fake. I think it could work out well for them yes... but to me it seems strikingly similar to what they tried to do with him swagger and vickie... vickie was an over diva, and jack swagger was someone who was bigger than ziggler who helped him out... though the obvious difference here is that swagger is a former champion and most wwe fans don't even know who big e is.
    #BeJelly


  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,806
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think aj will have more mic time then you think. She is over with the fans, I have to admit I kind of wanted to hear her explanation and I know it's fake. I think it could work out well for them yes... but to me it seems strikingly similar to what they tried to do with him swagger and vickie... vickie was an over diva, and jack swagger was someone who was bigger than ziggler who helped him out... though the obvious difference here is that swagger is a former champion and most wwe fans don't even know who big e is.
    I didn't say that she wouldn't have much mic time, because it's a fact that she will. I'm just saying that Ziggler is going to have more mic time that he had working with Vickie.
    When paired with Vickie, mic work was shared at about 99% Vickie, 1% Ziggler, now though, it's more likely to be 75% Ziggler, 35% AJ.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I didn't say that she wouldn't have much mic time, because it's a fact that she will. I'm just saying that Ziggler is going to have more mic time that he had working with Vickie.
    When paired with Vickie, mic work was shared at about 99% Vickie, 1% Ziggler, now though, it's more likely to be 75% Ziggler, 35% AJ.
    You really have faith in this story-line! if you think they are going to give it 110%... I get what your saying I have a feeling it's going to be more like 50 50... she had about a 2:1 ratio with john cena... I respect ziggler but he isn't the talker cena is.
    #BeJelly


  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    361
    Blog Entries
    3
    AJ and Marcus Cor Von 2.0, are terrible for Ziggler's image. He doesn't need them. He carried himself against Cena in this rivalry, already proving himself he can hang in the main event, and AJ betraying Cena was great, but having her and Ziggler together is just tacky, (sorry to use that term, lord, I apologize) WWE went in the wrong direction with this, just another way to drag on his rivalry with Ziggler and AA AJ. Odds against Cena once again. blah. I have officially lost interest in Ziggler's direction, until he breaks away from her and reveals he's been using her.

    SIDE NOTE: does anyone kinda miss when he was introducing himself to everyone? Even during a Rumble match? Those times were hilarious.

  8. #28
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    AJ and Marcus Cor Von 2.0, are terrible for Ziggler's image. He doesn't need them. He carried himself against Cena in this rivalry, already proving himself he can hang in the main event, and AJ betraying Cena was great, but having her and Ziggler together is just tacky, (sorry to use that term, lord, I apologize) WWE went in the wrong direction with this, just another way to drag on his rivalry with Ziggler and AA AJ. Odds against Cena once again. blah. I have officially lost interest in Ziggler's direction, until he breaks away from her and reveals he's been using her.

    SIDE NOTE: does anyone kinda miss when he was introducing himself to everyone? Even during a Rumble match? Those times were hilarious.
    His next promo should include the words "This bullshit has gone on far too long, My name is not Dolph Ziggler. I am Nick Nameth and I am sick of having the worst ringname in professional wrestling... "


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #29
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    His next promo should include the words "This bullshit has gone on far too long, My name is not Dolph Ziggler. I am Nick Nameth and I am sick of having the worst ringname in professional wrestling... "
    Then they can bring his younger brother in under his real name and Dolph can beat the shit out of him...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #30
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Then they can bring his younger brother in under his real name and Dolph can beat the shit out of him...
    ....I thought his name was Nick now....???



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.