Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How long will Team Hell NO! last?

Eventually Team Hell NO! will lose the tag team titles. How long do you think these guys will last after they lose the tag team titles? Do you think they'll pull a Kofi and R-Truth situation by splitting a few weeks later? Or do they stick together for a few more months?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Team hell no will implode and lose the titles because of each other. There is no team in the tag team division that should be able to beat them otherwise.
    #TeamGeeky

I see one of them walking away from the ring during a title match and losing them that way.

I think it depends on how they lose the titles. If they lose by having Daniel Bryan or Kane get pinned without interference, they implode and attack each other. If they lose due to the Shield's interference we will see them stand together to fight off the Shield.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I think it depends on how they lose the titles. If they lose by having Daniel Bryan or Kane get pinned without interference, they implode and attack each other. If they lose due to the Shield's interference we will see them stand together to fight off the Shield.
    that's fair. I didn't even consider the shield making them lose the titles. though I still don't think they would stay together.
    #TeamGeeky

What if they lose the belts to the shield ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    That's what I think is gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Then they battle the Shield for the tag team titles

Blog Entries
    Then they battle the Shield for the tag team titles
    Or we could see what always happens and the last champions quickly disappear from view

Honestly, to end their feud, I see a face vs. face, champion vs. champion match @ Wrestlemania, before continuing in the division as a tag team, and losing the titles to Team Rhode Scholars, and going into a big (for non title tag standards) feud with the Prime Time Players
    ‚Äč