Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I see them disbanding shortly after WrestleMania.

Champion vs Champion match would be soooo good but it would mean no tag team title match at WM which would be a little disappointing

They will lose, then stay together until the rematch and for a few weeks perhaps vs The Shield, then split. Whatever, after Wrestlemania, it will be over.

My guess would be after Rhodes Scholars beats them. It's hard to tell when it comes to random tag teaming.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Honestly, to end their feud, I see a face vs. face, champion vs. champion match @ Wrestlemania, before continuing in the division as a tag team, and losing the titles to Team Rhode Scholars, and going into a big (for non title tag standards) feud with the Prime Time Players
    So like Eddie vs Rey at WrestleMania 21?
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    My guess would be after Rhodes Scholars beats them. It's hard to tell when it comes to random tag teaming.
    The case with these guys is, they are not just a "random" tag team. R-Truth and Kofi were an obvious random tag team, because there really was no rhyme or reason to them. They were disbanded nicely, each doing there own thing again without feuding. And no one really cares because they were very forgettable. Team Hell No isn't just a thrown together tag team because they have nothing to do in single competition, well, that maybe be apart of the reason they were thrown together, but the chemistry they have together on camera and the egos and tempers they both have i what generates them as a great duo. Like I said many times this year, they remind me of the Rock'n'Sock Connection very much, because they were a tag team that clashed many times, Rock hated Mankind but they were the champions an they never acted like they should like each other with smiles, it's clash of the egos that make these teams so good.

These guys are gonna stick together for awhile.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    IMO. Team Hell No are gonna last for a long while. But after watching WWE for years now, I have a feeling they are gonna disband by WrestleMania, because they are gonna have matches for their own this year, despite being tag team champions or not. Rhodes Scholars winning the titles is a little likey because they have great heel personalities that could work. I just don;t see Hell No defending the titles at Mania, because who are they gonna face? Rhodes Scholars again? really? Mysterio vs Sin Cara seems to be a rumored match for Mania, so they are out of the picture either way. The Uso's? Prime Time Playas? WWE doesn;t have a "great" tag team division to have a proper Mania like match for the titles.

I just think Kane and Bryan are rather gonna havve a one on one, or they're own matches, because WrestleMania needs to be different every year. And never anything cliche, Kane and Bryan is the most entertaining team this decade. That;s why they are the only tag team that's apart of the main events of Ra and SmackDown!, because they are the most original tag team WWE's got, and I don;t see them ending because they lose the titles.
    Follow the Buzzards

One thing is for sure, when Team Hell No finally DO disband, that's going be the last time we see Kane and Daniel Bryan do a program together. If they do, it's going to be a VERY long time until then. There won't be a break-up feud, because feuding with each other is what made them an unlikely tag team in the first place.