Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big E Langston

Hybrid View

Big E Langston

so with all these young guns coming in to to E does this mean that they are going with the youth movement. is this langston kid for real. side note he went to school like right up the street fromm me crazy!!.. but i mean im liking it ! new faction ? aj lee Zig and langston. and the shield is also doing things! good things to come soon from the E!
    Best Gimmick on NXT

It seems more like the WWE is on a stable kick as of late.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Langston has a lot of impressive accolades.

Corey Graves is teasing a RAW appearance when they return to Pittsburgh.

Bray, I think tweeted a while ago, '2 months #raw'
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Langston has a lot of impressive accolades.

Corey Graves is teasing a RAW appearance when they return to Pittsburgh.

Bray, I think tweeted a while ago, '2 months #raw'
    Langston has a lot of great and impressive accolades, but unfortunately, neither wrestling nor talking is one of them.

I've heard they're high on Graves, I think he might be the next NXT champ though since Langston's been fast tracked to the top.

I can't wait to see Wyatt on the main roster. He's got an interesting stable of his own on NXT, so might be cool to see that on the main roster.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Langston has a lot of great and impressive accolades, but unfortunately, neither wrestling nor talking is one of them.
    I said this a few months back; He's the replacement Mark Henry. He's that black powerhouse that vince loves having around (almost in the Tony Atlas/Ahmed Johnson mould). He's not too good on the mic, but his five count pin thing on NXT was unbelievably over! Even his music hitting (rip off of Tinie Tempah - Pass out) gets "FIVE" chants. His finisher isn't THAT impressive as a powerhouse though.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    They blew it with this guy as soon as he was on Miz TV and looked an inch shorter than the host...then they had him in the segment with Show, further exposing his size. There are lots of ways to make relative shortness (by wrestling monster standards) not particularly apparent--or at least hide it until the guy has the killer aura--and Tuesday's deeds certainly weren't the ways to do it.

Tough break for E because he could have been built up longer and with his muscularity may have been a nice "next opponent" for Fool's Goldberg, er, Ryback, who isn't towering and thus they'd look fairly equal face to face. Then again E's blank facial expression doesn't convey much menace, so never mind, he's probably another muscular sidekick going nowhere after he jobs for Cena.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    They blew it with this guy as soon as he was on Miz TV and looked an inch shorter than the host...then they had him in the segment with Show, further exposing his size. There are lots of ways to make relative shortness (by wrestling monster standards) not particularly apparent--or at least hide it until the guy has the killer aura--and Tuesday's deeds certainly weren't the ways to do it.

Tough break for E because he could have been built up longer and with his muscularity may have been a nice "next opponent" for Fool's Goldberg, er, Ryback, who isn't towering and thus they'd look fairly equal face to face. Then again E's blank facial expression doesn't convey much menace, so never mind, he's probably another muscular sidekick going nowhere after he jobs for Cena.
    Agreed with his facial expression. His face on Miz TV didn't look intimidating at all. Instead it looked more simple to say it properly.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post

Totally agree with you. The fact that he came down the ramp and was the same height as A.J. Lee didn't make him look that badass.

They are creating the next batch of stars since the current batch of stars are on the prime side heading to winding down. It's smart business. Get the crowd into new guys, so when their main event talent starts to slow down they already have a young established talent to move into the John Cena/Randy Orton spot.

Two stables, without the brand split could get very annoying, like Fortune and Immortal in TNA.

I'm hoping Langston, Zig and AJ, isn't the beginings of a stable, and is just about giving Zigs a valet and bodyguard.