Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    So Cena and Ziggler have kissed the same lips which means they kissed each other?

Blog Entries
    Cena and Zigs and Kane and Punk and Daniel Bryan have all had a mad kiss together, by proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Cena and Zigs and Kane and Punk and Daniel Bryan have all had a mad kiss together, by proxy.
    All courtesy of Dr. Shelby?

Blog Entries
    Don't forget Hornswoggle, Cody Rhodes and Primo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Oh Robbie, you are so wise, yet know so little. I don't date, I sleep around. That's numero uno. Numero doso while I would never date a girl like AJ, I would at least screw her, and not in the Brad Maddox way. Also I'm in college so I have no car, no monies, and I could not live with a potential girlfriend.
    So you're THAT guy at your college lol!!

You know, the guy you just described is always the guy NONE of the girls (the nice girls, the girls that don't sleep around) likes, the guy that's always the brunt of the jokes, and the guy that all the other guys laughs at.
    And just because you can't live with a girlfriend, you think that you can't have one in college? Oh how little YOU know sir I'd say you're a fresher
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

You know, the guy you just described is always the guy NONE of the girls (the nice girls, the girls that don't sleep around) likes, the guy that's always the brunt of the jokes, and the guy that all the other guys laughs at.
    And just because you can't live with a girlfriend, you think that you can't have one in college? Oh how little YOU know sir I'd say you're a fresher
    But Tommy - he said it on the INTERNET! It must be true!

Sophomore and to add more fuel to the fire I'm actually doing stand up comedy so any extra money I have goes to getting to and from shows that I am on. Oh God I really have to reevualate how I make life choices lol
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries

All my college age chick friends (which is alot I'm 21) don't sleep around but don't really talk bad about people who do. I do agree with you though, there is no reason he can't have a gf his logic is confuses me.
    #BeJelly

Also I don't want a gf yet. I'm 20 to young to settle down.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    But Tommy - he said it on the INTERNET! It must be true!
    I learn everything I know from the internet!
    #BeJelly