Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You've never had a girlfriend have you? Because while you may convince me of being attracted to someone "hot", you'll never convince me that it's soooooo great when a "crazy chick" shreds your clothes, sells/gives away your stuff, drives away all your friends, makes false battery reports to the police about you and/or makes you lose your job. Yep - that's surely some real appealing stuff going on there. And "whore"? So you're ok with a girl you like, screwing your friends or members of your family without aid of protection of any sort and possibly for money? That's gotta be great for your self esteem!

Guys - we have ourselves a virgin here! He just outed himself!!
    Oh Robbie, you are so wise, yet know so little. I don't date, I sleep around. That's numero uno. Numero doso while I would never date a girl like AJ, I would at least screw her, and not in the Brad Maddox way. Also I'm in college so I have no car, no monies, and I could not live with a potential girlfriend.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    only a soft spot?
    Hard at certain times

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Oh Robbie, you are so wise, yet know so little. I don't date, I sleep around. That's numero uno. Numero doso while I would never date a girl like AJ, I would at least screw her, and not in the Brad Maddox way. Also I'm in college so I have no car, no monies, and I could not live with a potential girlfriend.
    So, a different hand each night then?

How did this end up becoming both a blog and a forum post?

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th
    Battleground - 15th
    Summerslam - 15th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd

So, a different hand each night then?
    ...nooooooooooooo...

You've never had a girlfriend have you? Because while you may convince me of being attracted to someone "hot", you'll never convince me that it's soooooo great when a "crazy chick" shreds your clothes, sells/gives away your stuff, drives away all your friends, makes false battery reports to the police about you and/or makes you lose your job. Yep - that's surely some real appealing stuff going on there. And "whore"? So you're ok with a girl you like, screwing your friends or members of your family without aid of protection of any sort and possibly for money? That's gotta be great for your self esteem!

Guys - we have ourselves a virgin here! He just outed himself!!
    I know you hate AJ, but spot on!
    I've always said this about people who say they "like crazy chicks". They love the idea of crazy chicks (from hollywood probably), because seriously, who would really be happy with just sex? Because that's ALL they offer. Personally, i'd have no interested in a psychotic, clingy, mess of a girl, even if it is just a character. It's not at all attractive. Yes, she's kinda cute in an awkward way, but to say you actually LIKE these types of girl? Rob hit the nail on the head

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Add to that the fact that she's entirely unconvincing in the role. It's like watching The Hills or something. But it helps us identify the guys who's best girlfriend is Mrs.Palmer and her 5 daughters, because they're the ones making the outrageous claim that it's one of the "very best angles WWE has ever done and AJ pulls it off so well". Huh.

Blog Entries
    I think they just don't know what to do with her or Vince is doing her and wants to keep her in the spotlight

did this need to be a blog and a thread?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    did this need to be a blog and a thread?
    He's a fresh member, let's give the benefit of the doubt, he may accidentally made it a blog too