New Smackdown GM ?

Could be a big twist because of very recent events what about big jonny maybe combining jobs was abit to much so he's just staying on screen

Blog Entries
    a weird pick would be kaitlyn. after aj turned her back on her maybe we could have gms that hate each other... it has worked out well before. though big johnny would make sense.
    #TeamGeeky

Anyone but Teddy Long...tag team matches suck!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

If it's a new GM why would they pick Teddy?

Blog Entries
    Tag team matches are the shit, you suck
    seriously though, I want Mick Foley!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    There is no other way for SmackDown! to be ran, no matter who is put in that position. It feels good to not see Teddy Long in charge, putting tag team matches together every week, but it' still happening with Booker. WWE has kept that pattern constant because they are concentrated on putting everything into Raw. I thought Booker T would have more freedom, but it never matters who's running the show because Orton's not gonna get the creative attention, ever. It would be nice for someone else to have the job and actually makes it different. I remember back in, 2007 was it? When Vickie was first put in charge of SmackDown! as GM? and she put a triple threat for the Cruiserweight Championship that night, and it was a real nice breathe of fresh air, that's the only thing i remember of that night because Cruiserweights were used to be squashed ever week, one match a week to be squashed. That was something different. Sadly, it won't happen again.

You could make anyone GM, but they won't have no creative control, they just announce the tag matches creative throws together to get the show out of the way so they can concentrate on what Cena's gonna do for 5 months in advance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    There is no other way for SmackDown! to be ran, no matter who is put in that position. It feels good to not see Teddy Long in charge, putting tag team matches together every week, but it' still happening with Booker. WWE has kept that pattern constant because they are concentrated on putting everything into Raw. I thought Booker T would have more freedom, but it never matters who's running the show because Orton's not gonna get the creative attention, ever. It would be nice for someone else to have the job and actually makes it different. I remember back in, 2007 was it? When Vickie was first put in charge of SmackDown! as GM? and she put a triple threat for the Cruiserweight Championship that night, and it was a real nice breathe of fresh air, that's the only thing i remember of that night because Cruiserweights were used to be squashed ever week, one match a week to be squashed. That was something different. Sadly, it won't happen again.

You could make anyone GM, but they won't have no creative control, they just announce the tag matches creative throws together to get the show out of the way so they can concentrate on what Cena's gonna do for 5 months in advance.
    that's just how they like to book smackdown... I highlighted this for you... you might want to change the double negative, happens to the best of us but it majorly changes what your trying to say I think... unless you think they will get total control... then I'm a jerk and I'm sorry.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that's just how they like to book smackdown... I highlighted this for you... you might want to change the double negative, happens to the best of us but it majorly changes what your trying to say I think... unless you think they will get total control... then I'm a jerk and I'm sorry.
    Thanx. That was the first time I didn't catch myself typing a double negative. Must have something to do with singing, Pink Floyd earlier today.

Thanx again.

"We don't need no education..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Thanx. That was the first time I didn't catch myself typing a double negative. Must have something to do with singing, Pink Floyd earlier today.

Thanx again.

"We don't need no education..."
    hahah it's chill your point is valid. tag team matches shouldn't be so common.
    if so they just become another brick in the wall.
    #TeamGeeky