View Poll Results: Who Would You Like To See Go At it With Ryback?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Antonio Cesaro

8 30.77%
  • Big Show

5 19.23%
  • Randy Orton

1 3.85%
  • *SPOILER*

12 46.15%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler should go on a good run, even going over Cena and Ryback should be portrayed as the only man who can stop him at Mania.

I'm not a fan of putting over 'Spoiler' too soon. He's relatively green, has no exposure to the casual (main) WWE audience, and what in the world has he done to beat John Cena (to those suggesting he should go over him)? Because he's young and a jacked freak he should go over on the face of the company? At least Ryback stacked 2 jobbers a night for 6 months before acknowledging Punk's existence.

'Spoiler's' ring attire totally sucks. I don't understand the timing of his call-up. We've already got Ryback as a 1 man wrecking ball, and The Shield as renegade heel enforcers. Where does he fit in? I'm curious (but not that excited) to see where it goes from here. The more I type, the more I just don't get it. He could float around as AJ's enforcer for a few weeks, then feud with Ryback at Mania, but I prefer Ryback vs Big Show. I can't imagine Ryback vs Spoiler would be much of a match. Who the hell knows? They've made AJs character so unpredictable its almost losing its effect. So she's loving Cena, screwing over Cena, kissing Ziggler, and recruiting NXT muscle all in 24 hrs?

Sorry for the negativity, back on topic. Rybacks next feud? I think he'll deal with the Shield for another PPV or two, then eventually fight Show at Mania.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Spoiler defintally but spoiler should have do some pretty big moments, since he attacked John Cena and The Royal Rumble is coming up, have him eliminate John Cena or something. Then Have Spoiler be eliminated by Ryback setting up a feud eventually. Have Spoiler fight Cena and get beat in a cheap way, maybe schoolboy where he doesn't look weak. Have him go rampaging and take out Ryback. And Bamn set it up that way.

Spoiler Vs Ryback at Wrestlemania would be great exposure for both and a match I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Spoiler defintally but spoiler should have do some pretty big moments, since he attacked John Cena and The Royal Rumble is coming up, have him eliminate John Cena or something. Then Have Spoiler be eliminated by Ryback setting up a feud eventually. Have Spoiler fight Cena and get beat in a cheap way, maybe schoolboy where he doesn't look weak. Have him go rampaging and take out Ryback. And Bamn set it up that way.

Spoiler Vs Ryback at Wrestlemania would be great exposure for both and a match I want to see.
    Who ? What did i miis

Blog Entries
    I think he should face Show, he alwasy put over talent and Ryback needs to go against a big opponent to increase his credibility, he nailing a Shellshock to Boig Show would his perfect WM moment