Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evolution 2.0

Hybrid View

Evolution 2.0

With the return of the nature boy could we see an emergence of a new evolution? We all know you can't trust Richard Flair, so what is he upto... why is he back? Who would you like to see in the new evolution?

No need for "Evolution 2.0" Ric Flair was there just doing his thing that's all.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    No need for "Evolution 2.0" Ric Flair was there just doing his thing that's all.
    You seriously think that was a one off appearance by Flair? I don't think so. I think we'll see more of Flair on WWE personally. WWE would be foolish to throw away using a draw such as Flair more, especially around Wrestlemania season.

I don't however think we'll see Evolution 2.0. The original Evolution was so awesome, they couldn't duplicate that with anyone of the current roster.
    I wouldn't rule out seeing Flair leading a brand new stable of some sorts though. But I think it's more likely we'll see him managing a single superstar or even as the GM. Because we all know that Vickie is nothing more than a stop gap as GM as WWE look for a long term replacement.

hes gonna be the leader of the shield
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    hes gonna be the leader of the shield
    After being attacked by them? I know there's no logic in wrestling, but I'm not sure that's going to happen personally! Wh knows though!

There will not be an Evolution 2.0 but if there was (and going with current storylines)....

CM Punk (as HHH)
    Ohno (as Orton)
    Flair (as Flair)
    I guess Langston (as Batista)

This would never work though. I don't see Punk and Flair having very good chemistry as allies.
    Last edited by k_roll00; 12-18-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You seriously think that was a one off appearance by Flair? I don't think so. I think we'll see more of Flair on WWE personally. WWE would be foolish to throw away using a draw such as Flair more, especially around Wrestlemania season.

I don't however think we'll see Evolution 2.0. The original Evolution was so awesome, they couldn't duplicate that with anyone of the current roster.
    I wouldn't rule out seeing Flair leading a brand new stable of some sorts though. But I think it's more likely we'll see him managing a single superstar or even as the GM. Because we all know that Vickie is nothing more than a stop gap as GM as WWE look for a long term replacement.
    Yes,Yes I do. He is only going to be one of those guys who just pops up when Ratings are down or low.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

I also think he will be the new GM in fact, I thought he was the one going to be named when they named Vickie.

EDIT: I don't see there being a new Evolution but if there was..

Orton: Leader
    Ziggler: pretty boy of the group
    Flair: Manager
    Heel Brodus Clay/Big E/Mason Ryan: Muscle of the group

I think that would be decent but again.. can't see it happening, I think like Tommy said.. a new stable is more likely if Flair was to involved with another group angle.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-18-2012 at 08:07 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I think Evolution had it's time and it won't help in anything bringing the stable back, the "rookies join the main roster to beat guy stables" in the fashion now

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont know if you've heard but there is this group called the shield who are owning raw atm. Why have another group come in and kill their momentum? Ric Flair for GM!!!