Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hate to do this

hate to do this

Well since i finally found a job and my hours are sometimes days, sometimes nights and on my days off i will head to my house(having to stay at a friends a few hrs away) and for some weird reason i can not log on to my friends wireless internet- i really dont see me having time for efeding for the time being. That and i really do not want to write promos on my phone nor have to go down the street to McDs just to send in a promo. So its goodbye for now. If i can find a job closer to home, or if i can figure out what else i can try with the interent connection i will try to rejoin- i have tried all kinds of settings .

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

sorry if i am screwing up plans in any efed i take part in. I just do not want to commit to having to do promos if i not sure if or when i would have a chance to do them. I will still be around to read the shows, and occasional post from my phone- but real life is more important

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ahh man, this is a shame.

I hope you can get it sorted out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well since i finally found a job and my hours are sometimes days, sometimes nights and on my days off i will head to my house(having to stay at a friends a few hrs away) and for some weird reason i can not log on to my friends wireless internet- i really dont see me having time for efeding for the time being. That and i really do not want to write promos on my phone nor have to go down the street to McDs just to send in a promo. So its goodbye for now. If i can find a job closer to home, or if i can figure out what else i can try with the interent connection i will try to rejoin- i have tried all kinds of settings .
    You know, I'm a computer tech
    PM me when you have a chance with the system info and what happens when you try to connect, I may be able to help

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Oh man that sucks.I hope you'll be back soon

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Aw man that does suck. But ur right, real life comes first. Hopefully we see you back here sooner rather than later

the problem seems to be router related as my wireless sees all the different connections available. There is a code i have to punch in and its not working for me. I have tried it with every connection. Uppercase letters, lowercase letter-tried both ways. Even tried the code somewhere else- had to do with security settings- did not work. My friend works overnight so not gonna wake him nor check it out on his computer- he has windows 8 and have to say, it looks like it sucks lol-he is a bit lost on how to find some stuff or how to do some stuff and he is pretty knowledgable computer wise. Staying with Vista myself

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Let us all remember your greatest creation.......
    BLANKIE!!!!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    the problem seems to be router related as my wireless sees all the different connections available. There is a code i have to punch in and its not working for me. I have tried it with every connection. Uppercase letters, lowercase letter-tried both ways. Even tried the code somewhere else- had to do with security settings- did not work. My friend works overnight so not gonna wake him nor check it out on his computer- he has windows 8 and have to say, it looks like it sucks lol-he is a bit lost on how to find some stuff or how to do some stuff and he is pretty knowledgable computer wise. Staying with Vista myself
    Yeah, I am going to do all I can to avoid 8, I have to support it now and I hate it. I do love Windows 7 however, it is awesome!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?

How about Ctrl, Alt & Del?

(That's pretty much the extent of the A+ qualification right there! :P)

Sad to see you go, man. Come back soon!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy