Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I think it is way to soon to debut another new guy. I mean if you look at it this way we have had five debuts since Hell in a Cell with Brad Maddox, the Shield, and now Big E. Langston. Plus since Wrestlemania we've had Damien Sandow, Ryback, and Antonio Cesaro. I think we've had way to many debuts way to close to one another.

    However I do like pairing Ziggler up with Langston as his body guard as I can see this to be the start of a stable centered around Ziggler for once. Maybe add a team with them and it can really be the start of something great for Ziggler.

    I disagree with everything you just said. You forgot to count Tensai since mania btw, since you count Ryback and all. Debuting lots of people isn't a bad thing. It's a really good thing because not everyone can be successful and not all of the people who debut are able to maintain relevance. I mentioned Tensai because as an example they brought him in and he made an impact... For a month at least. Then he went back to being unimportant. Realistically Brad Maddox hasn't yet done anything that will keep him around for long. However he has time on his side and the time he gets now can be important for him in the future when they decide they want to actually push him as a wrestler.

    Ryback is a flash in the pan and he WILL lose momentum eventually. He can't stay a monster in today's WWE environment. The Shield have to break up and go into single careers at some stage. Nobody wants the talents of ambrose and rollins going to waste in a stable for their whole careers. They won't, but by bringing in many new wrestlers, they can have a variety of different possibilities for these guys to feud with and stay relevant. Nobody wants to see the same matches over and over. And that is what you get if you don't debut a variety of different people.

    I love the fact that not only are they debuting a lot of people... Most of the them have managed to get the crowd to accept them in their roles. Great for the future. Plus they have all been given different Gimmicks and story lines that are interesting to see.


    Now onto Ziggler... He should not have a bodyguard or a mouthpiece anymore. He just got away from Vickie. He needs to be on his own and have a good run when he cashes in his MITB. He doesn't need other people to help him. He needs a legitimate run on his own. Unless they bring back the rest of the spirit squad. Then he can be in a team...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #12
    Ziggler needs to drop Vickie ASAP. She has been holding him back for a while now.
    Let ziggler turn face and see what he can do against a heel Orton.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I disagree with everything you just said. You forgot to count Tensai since mania btw, since you count Ryback and all. Debuting lots of people isn't a bad thing. It's a really good thing because not everyone can be successful and not all of the people who debut are able to maintain relevance. I mentioned Tensai because as an example they brought him in and he made an impact... For a month at least. Then he went back to being unimportant. Realistically Brad Maddox hasn't yet done anything that will keep him around for long. However he has time on his side and the time he gets now can be important for him in the future when they decide they want to actually push him as a wrestler.

    Ryback is a flash in the pan and he WILL lose momentum eventually. He can't stay a monster in today's WWE environment. The Shield have to break up and go into single careers at some stage. Nobody wants the talents of ambrose and rollins going to waste in a stable for their whole careers. They won't, but by bringing in many new wrestlers, they can have a variety of different possibilities for these guys to feud with and stay relevant. Nobody wants to see the same matches over and over. And that is what you get if you don't debut a variety of different people.

    I love the fact that not only are they debuting a lot of people... Most of the them have managed to get the crowd to accept them in their roles. Great for the future. Plus they have all been given different Gimmicks and story lines that are interesting to see.


    Now onto Ziggler... He should not have a bodyguard or a mouthpiece anymore. He just got away from Vickie. He needs to be on his own and have a good run when he cashes in his MITB. He doesn't need other people to help him. He needs a legitimate run on his own. Unless they bring back the rest of the spirit squad. Then he can be in a team...
    Oh yeah Tensai, I completely forgot about him lol. As for Maddox I see him having a pretty successful future in the WWE. I don't see him as a main eventer, but I see him being the focal point of the midcard, which isn't a bad thing. As for Ryback I've been on here saying since his debut that he will not last as a top guy in the WWE. He's too Goldberg esque without the charisma, or "it" factor, that Goldberg had to make up for his lack of gimmick. Ryback might not be future endeavored, but I don't see him as a top guy in the WWE in the future. As for the Shield I see each member winning at least one WWE Championship and one World Heavyweight Championship. Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns all have huge amounts of potential that is up to them to cash in or not.

    As for the whole debuting to many people at once point. I completely understand why you think it's good because your points are all valid. Some people don't blow up, however I feel that debuting to many people at once waters down everyone who debuts because you can't push everyone at once. For instance with the whole Ryback vs Shield thing was the if one of them loses that person loses a lot of momentum and credibility. Both did not have enough time underneath them where a loss wouldn't hurt their reputation that much. I think per year we should only see about five to six people debut. Give them more room to breath and grow. We've already seen ten people debut with Tensai and Brodus Clay added to my original eight. I think that is way to many people to not only keep relevant, but to also keep their pushes going. I will admit that my stance would be different if Raw and Smackdown! we're separate and time was split up a little better.

    As for Ziggler I don't think he'll be getting another mouth piece, but I again have to respectfully disagree because I think leading a stable gives you a little more respect. It makes you seem to not only be a leader of men, but better than the rest of the locker room because these people are following your lead. Also if you look at almost every great superstar had their own stable. HHH had Evolution, The McMahon-Helmsley Regime, and DX. HBK had the original DX. Stone Cold had the Alliance. Hulk Hogan had the n.W.o. Kurt Angle had the Angle Alliance. Edge had La Familia. CM Punk had S.E.S and New Nexus. The Rock had the Corporation. The Undertaker had the Ministry of Darkness. Ric Flair had the Four Horseman. I think having led a stable adds a little more to your resume, especially if you were a heel.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  4. #14
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Oh yeah Tensai, I completely forgot about him lol. As for Maddox I see him having a pretty successful future in the WWE. I don't see him as a main eventer, but I see him being the focal point of the midcard, which isn't a bad thing. As for Ryback I've been on here saying since his debut that he will not last as a top guy in the WWE. He's too Goldberg esque without the charisma, or "it" factor, that Goldberg had to make up for his lack of gimmick. Ryback might not be future endeavored, but I don't see him as a top guy in the WWE in the future. As for the Shield I see each member winning at least one WWE Championship and one World Heavyweight Championship. Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns all have huge amounts of potential that is up to them to cash in or not.

    As for the whole debuting to many people at once point. I completely understand why you think it's good because your points are all valid. Some people don't blow up, however I feel that debuting to many people at once waters down everyone who debuts because you can't push everyone at once. For instance with the whole Ryback vs Shield thing was the if one of them loses that person loses a lot of momentum and credibility. Both did not have enough time underneath them where a loss wouldn't hurt their reputation that much. I think per year we should only see about five to six people debut. Give them more room to breath and grow. We've already seen ten people debut with Tensai and Brodus Clay added to my original eight. I think that is way to many people to not only keep relevant, but to also keep their pushes going. I will admit that my stance would be different if Raw and Smackdown! we're separate and time was split up a little better.

    As for Ziggler I don't think he'll be getting another mouth piece, but I again have to respectfully disagree because I think leading a stable gives you a little more respect. It makes you seem to not only be a leader of men, but better than the rest of the locker room because these people are following your lead. Also if you look at almost every great superstar had their own stable. HHH had Evolution, The McMahon-Helmsley Regime, and DX. HBK had the original DX. Stone Cold had the Alliance. Hulk Hogan had the n.W.o. Kurt Angle had the Angle Alliance. Edge had La Familia. CM Punk had S.E.S and New Nexus. The Rock had the Corporation. The Undertaker had the Ministry of Darkness. Ric Flair had the Four Horseman. I think having led a stable adds a little more to your resume, especially if you were a heel.
    Okay. If Ziggler leads a stable... Can his tag team be Kenny Dykstra and Mike Mondo?

    I just don't think giving him a stable right now is the best way to go with him. let him be on his own for a while first at least.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #15
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    I wonder if Big E will be part of the shield, the muscle guy is always useful in a stable, anyway great debut I gotta admit I wasn't into him too much but let's see how he works out

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Okay. If Ziggler leads a stable... Can his tag team be Kenny Dykstra and Mike Mondo?

    I just don't think giving him a stable right now is the best way to go with him. let him be on his own for a while first at least.
    I can see your point. Putting people in charge of a stable to quickly can do more damage then good. As shown by Wade Barrett who was floundering for a while in WWE until after both the Nexus and the Corre. I am all for bringing back both of those guys. I think Kenny Dykstra would've been a good piece for the WWE if it wasn't for Cena and Mickie James. Assuming the rumors are true.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  7. #17
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I can see your point. Putting people in charge of a stable to quickly can do more damage then good. As shown by Wade Barrett who was floundering for a while in WWE until after both the Nexus and the Corre. I am all for bringing back both of those guys. I think Kenny Dykstra would've been a good piece for the WWE if it wasn't for Cena and Mickie James. Assuming the rumors are true.
    The rumours Kenny Started?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The rumours Kenny Started?
    Yes, the rumors that Mr. Kenny started. However the timeline does fit with the details Kenny has given.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  9. #19
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Yes, the rumors that Mr. Kenny started. However the timeline does fit with the details Kenny has given.
    who knows what the truth is... anyway.. Spirit Squad. UNITE...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #20
    Normal Member Lucas Chapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'd still like to see Mason Ryan as Dolph Ziggler's enforcer. Jeez am I the only Mason Ryan mark out there?
    I really like Big E. Maybe have him defeat Mark Henry at WM29?
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.