Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

***Spoiler*** (Raw ending)

So Big E Langston..I doubt anybody saw that one coming. Sure he has been pretty over with the crowd on NXT, (you could hear a guy desperately trying to start the FIVE chant on Raw) but this all seems a bit rushed. So far all we have seen the guy do is squash guys and though he has some powerful moves and a cool finisher, his promos have been far from great and will they even use his five count gimmick now he's on a main show? Worst of all he's now gonna feud with Cena, which probably won't end positively for him and what will they do with him in terms of Wrestlemania? A feud with Ryback maybe?

It's early days but i can't help but feel this is not going to end well for Big E and he will end up being eventually sent back to NXT. Your thoughts?

Agreed. This i don't think is going to end well for him at all.

I'm curious of what will happen but I can only feel that this will be boring as hell. Each time we have a powerhouse who debutes on RAW by attacking Cena, each time it becomes boring after a few weeks. All this is going to put over this guy so all Cena has to do is what he does best, let the heel beat the hell out of him... Perhaps this time it's going to be different but I doubt. I would have prefer by far that Dolph Ziggler and Cena continue to feud until after RR. There was really no need to put Cena into another feud.

This is the wrong way to build Ziggler as a real threat, a real champ. Bringing a "bodyguard" if I can say so, is making Ziggler look like a joke. Until now, they did a pretty good job with Ziggler and how they take their time to bring him into the main event scene.

Black Ninja!
    Him v Ryback at mania seems like a good plan... let them both dominate for until then... (after cena beats him of course )have them cross paths and trying to outdo each other until they finally face off at mania.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    feuding anyone with cena is always a bad idea
    look at mason ryan

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    feuding anyone with cena is always a bad idea
    look at mason ryan
    You've just picked the wrong guy. Mason Ryan was just awful. No mic skills. No charisma. No in ring skills. He moves like a Robot. Even when Ziggler jobbed to him, he did not look great.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    You've just picked the wrong guy. Mason Ryan was just awful. No mic skills. No charisma. No in ring skills. He moves like a Robot. Even when Ziggler jobbed to him, he did not look great.
    he could be the next lex luger

I think it is way to soon to debut another new guy. I mean if you look at it this way we have had five debuts since Hell in a Cell with Brad Maddox, the Shield, and now Big E. Langston. Plus since Wrestlemania we've had Damien Sandow, Ryback, and Antonio Cesaro. I think we've had way to many debuts way to close to one another.

However I do like pairing Ziggler up with Langston as his body guard as I can see this to be the start of a stable centered around Ziggler for once. Maybe add a team with them and it can really be the start of something great for Ziggler.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Are they actually going to pair him with Ziggler, as far as I know, they haven't even linked him up with AJ, aside from a kiss(Likely to mess with Vickie) and a tag-team match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    However I do like pairing Ziggler up with Langston as his body guard as I can see this to be the start of a stable centered around Ziggler for once. Maybe add a team with them and it can really be the start of something great for Ziggler.
    Each time Ziggler tried to cash in the MITB contract, he was stopped by another superstar. There were rumors to have Mason Ryan as Dolph Ziggler's bodyguard so perhaps WWE is going to replace him by Langston. But just like TheJosephBanks said, there is actually no link between Ziggler and AJ/Langston, so wait & see.