Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    I told u all he was boring and on top of that i got shit on for insulting him.
    Is there any particular reason that you're recapping recent events? By the looks of it, there still appear to be a number of folks who don't agree with you.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Albert The River
    Muy bien..
    The Ballad of Owen Hart: "Which one do I pull? Aaahhhh!"

Blog Entries
    alberto del rio turning face is smart. there is a lack of quality main event faces right now, and as much as everyone hates to admit it alberto del rio is a quality wrestler. He seems to have a less annoying move set when he is a face as well.
    #BeJelly

I love a face del rio turn, if his gimmick was changed up slighty like the eddie guerrero cheat to win stuff have him win some matches using comedic underhand tactics and have some comedic promos, I think ricardo is the key to him getting over they are gonna merch the crap out of his announcing dddeellllllllllll rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo on t-shirts I think would sell.

and off topic but I see a tensai turn soon too

Read the spoilers for next week...do not read on if you don't wanna be spoilt:

So, running over Santa and having a match with Cena. Is he face or heel then??? Or Alberto Del Tweener?
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

I don't like how they turned him face. I agree with turning him face, but the way they did it was pretty half-assed. The idea of Alberto Del Rio saving his countrymen I thought was really good... until you look them up and see that they're not from Mexico. He could've gone out to save them because that's who he grew up listening to all this time. One of them has been around since 1993, and the other since 2000. The guy from 1993 could be their Jim Ross for all we know. To me it was the lack of explaining that, and a lack of warning 3MB not to fuck with the Spanish announce team, and of course a lack of natural reluctance to tagging with Miz that made his face turn so half-assed.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I don't like how they turned him face. I agree with turning him face, but the way they did it was pretty half-assed. The idea of Alberto Del Rio saving his countrymen I thought was really good... until you look them up and see that they're not from Mexico. He could've gone out to save them because that's who he grew up listening to all this time. One of them has been around since 1993, and the other since 2000. The guy from 1993 could be their Jim Ross for all we know. To me it was the lack of explaining that, and a lack of warning 3MB not to fuck with the Spanish announce team, and of course a lack of natural reluctance to tagging with Miz that made his face turn so half-assed.
    To be fair, there have been a lot of instances in wrestling where races that were close to each other, could be interchanged. Hassan, I think, wasn't actually Arab, but was like Italian and just looked the part. Most of LAX wasn't actually from Mexico, I think one of them may have been from PR(Though, they attacked someone for being from PR); Kofi has switched from Jamaica to Ghana.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    To be fair, there have been a lot of instances in wrestling where races that were close to each other, could be interchanged. Hassan, I think, wasn't actually Arab, but was like Italian and just looked the part. Most of LAX wasn't actually from Mexico, I think one of them may have been from PR(Though, they attacked someone for being from PR); Kofi has switched from Jamaica to Ghana.
    True, but these are commentators... not wrestlers. Also, that's something that should be established beforehand, preferably by the commentators themselves. If Del Rio were to come out and basically call them Mexicans, I'm pretty sure a whole lot of latino fans who know their nationality would get angry over that and call Del Rio a dumbass for not knowing. To me, if they're established as Mexican first, then that would be okay.

I agree with what Robstar said.. It's good they trying something new rather then not trying and choosing to let go off someone who's a solid worker and appeals to the latino market even if the majority of fans outside of those countries don't like him.

I personally like Del Rio, I did however like him better when he first came into the WWE, I felt he lost his way a little bit after winning the titles and accolades like he did.. it makes sense for them to try and turn him face though.. He's become stale as Heel and has feuded with most of the faces already, plus The latino market is huge and with Del Rio there looking for him to fill the void that they would have perhaps thought Sin Cara would have filled by now.

It's not going to happen over night.. but I think Del Rio could work as a face because of Ricardo Rodriquez who everyone loves, Also I'm sure TT said it in another thread, Del Rio was face in Mexico before coming to America.. all in all it's just going to take time.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.