Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't get all the hate for Alberto Del Rio. He's good in the ring and pretty good on the mic in my opinion. As far as everyone saying he doesn't draw a reaction? I guess the crowd booing him is not a reaction and the crowd cheering for him isn't a reaction. Also let's face it the WWE needs a top Hispanic face star and ADR will fit that perfectly. But I guess it would be smart of the WWE to not try and establish a top Hispanic star for a huge demographic.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I don't get all the hate for Alberto Del Rio. He's good in the ring and pretty good on the mic in my opinion. As far as everyone saying he doesn't draw a reaction? I guess the crowd booing him is not a reaction and the crowd cheering for him isn't a reaction. Also let's face it the WWE needs a top Hispanic face star and ADR will fit that perfectly. But I guess it would be smart of the WWE to not try and establish a top Hispanic star for a huge demographic.
    This.

All of this here.

Del Rio can probably make it as a face. He wasn't working as a heel? Logical thing to do?

Some of the IWC: GET RID OF HIM!

Business man: Try him in another position!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can't really fault them for wanting to try salvage the hundreds of thousands of dollars (and more) they've wasted on him so far. Better business sense than just cutting him loose without trying, like they did with Kaval
    Kaval requested a release which is different.

I don't mind del rio and agree with peter in all honesty. I think most people see some hate and jump on the bandwagon (Ie Justin Bieber, who isn't THAT bad! But people hate him to join the "older" crew) I have to say this though; the way they turned his face turn into a comedy match, just to get a cheap Brooklyn Brawler pop, doesn't look good personally.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    This I do agree with... Don't get rid of him, try different ways to get the most you can out of him.

Blog Entries
    I don't see him working as a face wtih his millionaire gimmick, maybe they should try the Dos Caras gimmick

WWE won't fire Alberto, they need a mexican star for business since Rey is closer to retirement and Cara hasn't been what we expected, I still don't get why some people want him out, he's annoying as a heel and people hate him, I know the IWC is used to love the heels but this is one that was actually doing his job right

I just like how his ring announcer says "Aaaallllbbbeeerrrrtttlllllooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Alberto might just have turned, because Sin Cara is injured.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    I just like how his ring announcer says "Aaaallllbbbeeerrrrtttlllllooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"
    God bless Ricardo Rodriguez. He's the only entertaining thing about ADR. Always has been. Always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I don't see him working as a face wtih his millionaire gimmick, maybe they should try the Dos Caras gimmick

WWE won't fire Alberto, they need a mexican star for business since Rey is closer to retirement and Cara hasn't been what we expected, I still don't get why some people want him out, he's annoying as a heel and people hate him, I know the IWC is used to love the heels but this is one that was actually doing his job right
    I think it could work. Maybe he will give money to the homeless lol.

Just read in the spoilers that ADR almost killed "Santa Claus". Brilliant.