Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Something I noticed about WWE Superstars

In recent weeks, I noticed that the only wrestlers who compete on WWE Superstars are guys such as Justin Gabriel, Tyson, Kidd, The Usos, Michael McGillicutty, JTG, Ted DiBiase, Alex Riley, and Epico & Primo, among others. Occasionally, the likes of Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, David Otunga, The Great Khali, 3MB, Tensai, the Prime Time Players, and the Divas compete on the show while the likes of John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Ryback, Kane, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and even Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Antonio Cesaro, and Sin Cara hardly ever appear on WWE Superstars anymore now that WWE Superstars consist of only two matches and several RAW recaps. I used to enjoy WWE Superstars ​when midcarders such as Kingston and Rhodes competed but not anymore. Your thoughts?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    In recent weeks, I noticed that the only wrestlers who compete on WWE Superstars are guys such as Justin Gabriel, Tyson, Kidd, The Usos, Michael McGillicutty, JTG, Ted DiBiase, Alex Riley, and Epico & Primo, among others. Occasionally, the likes of Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, David Otunga, The Great Khali, 3MB, Tensai, the Prime Time Players, and the Divas compete on the show while the likes of John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Ryback, Kane, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and even Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Antonio Cesaro, and Sin Cara hardly ever appear on WWE Superstars anymore now that WWE Superstars consist of only two matches and several RAW recaps. I used to enjoy WWE Superstars ​when midcarders such as Kingston and Rhodes competed but not anymore. Your thoughts?
    Watch Main Event... It's what Superstars used to be.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Good idea. In fact, I have been watching WWE Main Event as of late and I was very impressed. Hopefully, WWE Main Event doesn't go the WWE Superstars ​rout down the road.

A majority of people don't even know WWE Superstars still exists.

To be completely honest, I think it's embarrasing that it still does.

Black Ninja!
    It probably will eventually, but hopefully not for a while and hopefully they have a suitable replacement for it when it does. In the meantime enjoy what they give us on Main event.

I havent seen superstars since it stopped airing on tv. But i do watch main event and i love it. Main event quality matches on raw please!

Black Ninja!
    That's the other reason why Superstars has gone to shit. It's not on american tv, so they don't care about it.

I agree with you completely Superstars is now the worst WWE show they have i used to love watching it when they had 4 matches on it but it just sucks now.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    superstars is a show for jobbers
    for them not to get rusty u know.

Fresh Member
    I remember when Superstars first aired, it had The Undertaker vs Matt Hardy with a run-in from Jeff Hardy at the end of the match. Now we have...Brodus Clay. Ugh.