Threaded View

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

The RAW General Manager

Why is Vicky Guerrero the RAW GM?

I'm currently watching TLC and after not watching WWE for a bit I have been a little taken a back when I found out. I mean, really? She was GM around four years ago. I was over her by then and I'm over her now. I don't mind her with Ziggler but I'm sick of her being in charge. It's just another example of how WWE constantly rehashes ideas which makes for a boring, repetitive product. Is the WWE unable to cast someone new in the role? They have on Smackdown, and Booker T is working because he is something different. I mean they could have given the job back to Teddy Long but how awful would that have been? I think it would have met a scathing reception on this site that's for sure. Maybe Vicky is only in charge temporarily to enhance this Cena/Ziggler angle, or even for an angle with Vince McMahon. - I don't know, but I sure hope she is dispensed of soon.

What I do know is that they saw the decent work Booker was doing on the announce table and rewarded him with a good role. I see another announcer right now on my screen, a Texan turned New Yorker turned Bermudan. I'm pretty sure he would make a pretty good figure head of the red show after Vicky is eradicated... And I believe that he thinks he would too. What do you all think?

P.S. Del Rio & The Miz are faces. Love it.