Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spoiler issues.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's not even about spoilers. It's about respect for your fellow members. Something that users like Automatic clearly don't have.
    Am not being funny, but your asking people to use spoiler buttons, which is fair enough, for people in time zones like myself, living in the United Kingdom, yet the guy who runs the site, puts up stories like? 'WWE RAW Results (12/17) - Ric Flair Returns! ' Which is fair enough i came to the site before I watched the show, but your asking users to use spoilers when the site staff don't even use them, I mean it's my own fault for coming on the site before watching RAW, but that spoiled Flair's return for me.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyseville View Post
    Am not being funny, but your asking people to use spoiler buttons, which is fair enough, for people in time zones like myself, living in the United Kingdom, yet the guy who runs the site, puts up stories like? 'WWE RAW Results (12/17) - Ric Flair Returns! ' Which is fair enough i came to the site before I watched the show, but your asking users to use spoilers when the site staff don't even use them, I mean it's my own fault for coming on the site before watching RAW, but that spoiled Flair's return for me.
    That's actually a good point, but it's Frank.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can post it straight away as long as you follow those guidelines. Noone's saying you can't talk about it.
    Ok, I get that, but what does that mean for the Raw and PPV threads? Will they be opened in the spoiler section and after a few hours/days(?) be moved to the main forum or will they forever stay in the spoiler section?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

How do you put in a spoiler button?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    [SPOILER] [/SPOIL....ER]

it's also in advanced options...

This

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    [SPOILER] [/SPOIL....ER]

it's also in advanced options...
    Ok I think I get it now

Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by drumn4life0789 View Post
    I dont understand with this stuff happens. If you are interested in not seeing spoilers and you live in a timezone that will see a show after someone else will, Don't go to a website about that certain thing until it is shown around you. In my opinion if it has been seen on tv there is no need for spoiler tags. I do however see maybe simply putting something in the title that says either spoiler or the date of what you are taking about.
    If you don't want RAW ruined and you come on here. You're a idiot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyseville View Post
    Once again....we're separate from the news section. Totally different people run that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Ok, I get that, but what does that mean for the Raw and PPV threads? Will they be opened in the spoiler section and after a few hours/days(?) be moved to the main forum or will they forever stay in the spoiler section?
    If they're clearly marked then they don't even really need to be posted in the spoiler section. I am forever retitling threads from something like "Daniel Bryan wins Diva championship on Raw!" to something a tad more innocuous like, "What Happened With Daniel Bryan On Raw This Week". See? Slight change - big difference.

-Titles containing spoilers
    -Giving away spoilers on real time when others can't watch it and have to wait.

These are the issues.

I do suggest not being around the forums when you can't watch the show. You like I said, the internet develops at such a speed....it is impossible to contain it for a long time.

#REAL!