Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler issues.

While out of respect for those that dont see the program till well after me, i wont talk about mondays raw until tuesday, i dont see what the big fuss is about threads that spoil things. Im not saying it isnt annoying but its not much to complain about. Hell ive seen major spoilers in the titles of the news threads. But i understand where the mods are coming from and support them. #suckup #asskisser

Normal Member
    Indeed, just dont come on a wrestling rumours & spoilers site. Come after you watched it, you even see spoilers on the main website.

...Match of the year...

I wasn't trying to sound like someone that says look at me, check out my thread. I rarely even create new threads. What I was stating was simply that this happens on many tv shows, movies, and games. It is even in the news section on the home page all the time. Things like Check Our R Truths knee or stuff like that, If you haven't seen the PPV yet you might consider that a spoiler.

I understand the need to not spoil things for others but I also feel that if I don't want to be spoiled on something I would avoid sites and news that would potentially spoil that for me.

It really goes hand in hand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    Indeed, just dont come on a wrestling rumours & spoilers site. Come after you watched it, you even see spoilers on the main website.
    We're not affiliated with the news section, so.....

It is more to it than that.

There are people that can't see the product and someone posts a spoiler(to them) in real time. That frustrates some.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    So what's the time frame for a spoiler?
    12 hours, 1 day, 2 days?
    He raises a valid point.

Surely a common sense approach is best. Don't title a thread "OMG Cena turned heel on RAW" title it "I can't believe what happened on Raw last night" That way anyone who hasn't seen it live can choose not to click on the thread. When the spoiler is right there in the title it's not on. I'd say a day or two is reasonable for anyone to catch up if they're that bothered about spoilers but here in the UK I can wake up some Tuesdays to find the whole of Raw mapped out in thread titles.

Divas to believe in.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Surely a common sense approach is best. Don't title a thread "OMG Cena turned heel on RAW" title it "I can't believe what happened on Raw last night" That way anyone who hasn't seen it live can choose not to click on the thread. When the spoiler is right there in the title it's not on. I'd say a day or two is reasonable for anyone to catch up if they're that bothered about spoilers but here in the UK I can wake up some Tuesdays to find the whole of Raw mapped out in thread titles.
    That is exactly what Rob and SG want people to do. Show common sense and warn people that a thread contains spoilers without saying what those spoilers are.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He raises a valid point.
    And I answered that question. Try minding your own business ok, kid?

In a possible effort to derail this thread whilst staying on topic....

How refreshing was it to watch raw and have stuff happen that we didnt kno was coming, I.e not in the news thread, wether it be returns, debuts, storyilines or anything.......... My point being its a mark out moment if we dont know its coming.....Internet is the root of all evil and Ryan as ruined wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!