Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Well the audience at my comedy show thought I was funny lol
    Just busting ya balls chief.

    I still think he'll worm his way round Vickie in to giving him a contract, especially as Vickie may now suspect Dolph and AJ.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Just busting ya balls chief.

    I still think he'll worm his way round Vickie in to giving him a contract, especially as Vickie may now suspect Dolph and AJ.
    Oh I know that's why I added the lol. Yeah I don't know how quickly WWE wants to give him his contract. I hope soon because although a lot of my support is fluff, I do actually think this kid has a future in this business.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Oh I know that's why I added the lol. Yeah I don't know how quickly WWE wants to give him his contract. I hope soon because although a lot of my support is fluff, I do actually think this kid has a future in this business.
    I think he's a decent prospect, as with anyone though it's all down to booking. Let's hope they can get another good young talent on a decent programme of matches and quick.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    he will be taped making out with aj lee
    russo.jpg
    Why stop there?

  5. #15
    he will get his ass kicked once again

  6. #16
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    I see him part of PUNK's Group. Brad Maddox, AJ Lee, Punk (of course), The Shield and Antonio Cesaro.

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  7. #17
    Normal Member Lucas Chapel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    1
    I want to see the stable of CM Punk, Brad Maddox, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Antonion Cesero and Kassius Ohno!
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    I want to see the stable of CM Punk, Brad Maddox, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Antonion Cesero and Kassius Ohno!
    I prefer them more as a trio.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  9. #19
    As we all saw, he used his magnetic personality to draw the crowd in and then threw the slammy to Kofi, who needed the rub.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.