Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    I have not seen Naomi and her match at TLC. I'll check it..but to say she's the only diva in recent past is not right. You have two very good wrestlers in Beth n Natalia esp Natie..So, you can't say she's the only diva for a while...Eve is a good wrestler herself...I never liked people trying to put Eve and KK in same line...n again some where I read that Eve has martial arts background as well....Also you have Layla and Tamina who can wrestle...
    Last edited by Sahu; 12-17-2012 at 11:43 PM.

  2. #22
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    I understand Natalya and Beth but since when was it okay to put Layla in that same category?? She started out as a diva search winner/dancer without any experience at all. She's no different from Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox. Not that that is a bad thing but just saying.
    From when starting career as a model became synonymous with POOR WRESTLING?? Let me put one name to you who started as a model and went on to become one of teh greatest women wrestlers in WWE TRISH STRATUS!!!

    Eve and Layla have started their careers in Diva Search but they have improved a lot...They are not same as Alicia or Kelly Kelly!!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    I have not seen Naomi and her match at TLC. I'll check it..but to say she's the only diva in recent past is not right. You have two very good wrestlers in Beth n Natalia esp Natie..So, you can't say she's the only diva for a while...Eve is a good wrestler herself...I never liked people trying to put Eve and KK in same line...n again some where I read that Eve has martial arts background as well....Also you have Layla and Tamina who can wrestle...

    never said that they just misuse naty and beth is no longer there. come on naty is with the great kahli serioysly what are they doing with her she is sexy and talented..
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  4. #24
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Someone mentioned Paige. She needs to debut bad. It's finally starting to get decent in the Diva's Division, now that Alicia Fox doesn't wrestle as much and the fact K2 is gone. Real talent is finally starting to glare through. However, Naomi needs a bit more polish in the ring before as I can believe her as a title contender.

    Also, on Eve. I'm surprised she is finally starting to get some credit for being a decent in ring performer and character. I've seen this for a while. Finally glad it is starting to catch up to what I've have seen.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  5. #25
    Normal Member Mckenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    120
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Someone mentioned Paige. She needs to debut bad. It's finally starting to get decent in the Diva's Division, now that Alicia Fox doesn't wrestle as much and the fact K2 is gone. Real talent is finally starting to glare through. However, Naomi needs a bit more polish in the ring before as I can believe her as a title contender.

    Also, on Eve. I'm surprised she is finally starting to get some credit for being a decent in ring performer and character. I've seen this for a while. Finally glad it is starting to catch up to what I've have seen.









    Well Alicia Fox is way better wrestler than Layla to me.
    Last edited by Mckenzie; 12-18-2012 at 01:41 AM.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

  6. #26
    Surely this thread should be "A diva that can finally wrestle" ! Naomi vs Kaitlin on NXT was a contender for worst match ever! I was impressed with Naomi at TLC she's come a long way quickly considering she doesn't wrestle full time.


    Divas to believe in.

  7. #27
    am i the only one that finds AJ entertaining in the ring?

    but yeah Naomi was very good, i was impressed with her athleticism. Also glad that eve is getting recognition as she is my favourite thing going at the moment as far as divas are concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Someone mentioned Paige. She needs to debut bad. It's finally starting to get decent in the Diva's Division, now that Alicia Fox doesn't wrestle as much and the fact K2 is gone. Real talent is finally starting to glare through. However, Naomi needs a bit more polish in the ring before as I can believe her as a title contender.

    Also, on Eve. I'm surprised she is finally starting to get some credit for being a decent in ring performer and character. I've seen this for a while. Finally glad it is starting to catch up to what I've have seen.
    It was hard to see before when they put her as Kelly's sidekick and made her all bubbly and cheerful and the booty pops all the time didn't help me take her seriously either. Now she has a character that stands on her own, she plays it off well, she's skilled in the ring and beautiful so she's the whole package. I knew she'd be champion before she became champion again because she seemed to have it all and only her and AJ were the logical choices, but AJ's not really competing this year.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,666
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    Well Alicia Fox is way better wrestler than Layla to me.
    No, no she really isn't man lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    am i the only one that finds AJ entertaining in the ring?

    but yeah Naomi was very good, i was impressed with her athleticism. Also glad that eve is getting recognition as she is my favourite thing going at the moment as far as divas are concerned.


    they are wasting her with having her fight vickie all the damn time they cant even punch correctly lol
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.