Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1

    Finally a diva that can wrestle

    watchin naomi on TLC last night i was actually interested in watching a divAS match. she look awesome in her match. a tad bit raw on the move off the top rope but for the most part she out wrestled Eve i think. i deff would love to see here wrestle more . honestly i would like to see her be paired with kofi. kinda like booker T and Sharmell. cuase naomi looked lioke a female kofi out there ! i wanna see more of her on tv WRESTLING and not dancing! thoughts??
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  2. #2
    I actually said to my sister (who I watch the shows with) that she's like a female Kofi with the jumping ability, however she was very Raw no doubt about that.. I do think that with some real training she could be decent though or at least better then some of the divas over the last couple of years.

    However, finally a diva that can wrestle? Have you not been watching Paige?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    However, finally a diva that can wrestle? Have you not been watching Paige?.
    Cue Wade.

    Paige is very good and I can't wait for her debut, but Natalya is also very good and i'm impressed with Kaitlyn.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  4. #4
    has she been on ? if shes on smackdown i dont watch smackdown.. so i havent seen here i might have to catch it ! but WWE needs to start gettin more like naomi and paige (when i ever catch a match of hers)
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    has she been on ? if shes on smackdown i dont watch smackdown.. so i havent seen here i might have to catch it ! but WWE needs to start gettin more like naomi and paige (when i ever catch a match of hers)
    She's on NXT and was at FCW before that.. have you not seen any of her matches bro? You should check some out

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Cue Wade.

    Paige is very good and I can't wait for her debut, but Natalya is also very good and i'm impressed with Kaitlyn.
    My Paige sense is tingling.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    watchin naomi on TLC last night i was actually interested in watching a divAS match. she look awesome in her match. a tad bit raw on the move off the top rope but for the most part she out wrestled Eve i think. i deff would love to see here wrestle more . honestly i would like to see her be paired with kofi. kinda like booker T and Sharmell. cuase naomi looked lioke a female kofi out there ! i wanna see more of her on tv WRESTLING and not dancing! thoughts??
    I actually think Eve is a solid wrestler, maybe not the best, but what she lacks in ring skill she makes up for in character. I find her to be one of the most solid all around Divas.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I actually think Eve is a solid wrestler, maybe not the best, but what she lacks in ring skill she makes up for in character. I find her to be one of the most solid all around Divas.
    Says the girl with the Eve avatar and sig and the person who play's Eve in the WWE Fed

    Nah joking aside I like Eve, she's improved tremendously IMO, both character wise and in-ring ability so I would agree, she's got nothing on Nattie but she's easily one of the better divas around now.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    What someone say Paige?


    Supporters assemble!!!

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Just one of many.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.