Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I will not say that there is no chance that these guys are not involved with punk but basing that idea on the outfits they are wearing is stupid. WWE is known for changing this on a daily basis and i highly doubt that they were thinking about the outfits. Another possibility is that these guys are working for Heyman and not Punk
    Now I could see that being a strong possibility

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Now damn it Dennis! Get those conspiracy theories out off here
    hahah, it just seems silly that most people have written the fact that they could just be attacking main event faces off to get over as heels totally off. If it were real and I wanted to get noticed, I think I wouldn't attack a mid carder like kofi because no one cares about him... if you attack john cena and ryback (the two major faces) at one time you get noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I will not say that there is no chance that these guys are not involved with punk but basing that idea on the outfits they are wearing is stupid. WWE is known for changing this on a daily basis and i highly doubt that they were thinking about the outfits. Another possibility is that these guys are working for Heyman and not Punk
    I think that's a very likely scenario as well... Punk has been calling himself a heyman guy since his famous shoot promo almost 2 years ago... pushing guys as heyman guys could get a major reaction.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Now I could see that being a strong possibility

It makes a lot of sense. Heyman doesn't want Punk to lose the title so he hires three guys to run wild on anyone who poses a threat leaving Punk out of it and looking innocent