Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ziggler is the show off and wants to prove that he is the best, again and again.. My guess is he will want to shine on the grandest stage of them all and will cash in after a brutal Elimination Chamber...

I can see Sheamus v. Big Show ending their feud at RR with Show coming out on top due to interference by perhaps The Shield or some other heel to start a new fued for Sheamus that builds to WM. Orton wins the title at EC and defends against RR winner at WM. He successfully defends the title in a long match then Ziggler cashes in and takes the title from Orton and kick starting their fued. Orton can't get over Ziggler and after awhile it gets to him and he snaps...again and thus heel Orton is reborn.

I dont see Sheamus being champ anytime soon ..

i say cash in at RR and be champ come wm time OR cash in at the EC after a hard fought battle and the champ is vulnerable

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    Based on everything I've heard on here, this is how I see the timeline of events:

Royal Rumble: Sheamus beats Big Show to regain the title
    Royal Rumble: Orton makes a surprise appearance in the Rumble match, firstly by taking out the Shield (who will dominate the match, Nexus style) and then winning it.
    Elimination Chamber: Sheamus retains to build momentum going into Wrestlemania, Orton heel turn
    Wrestlemania: Orton defeats Sheamus; Ziggler then cashes in and wins WHC,

Thus setting up a year that could be dominated by Orton v Ziggler
    I like this plan.
    WWE is heel heavy right now, so this serves the purpose of turning Ziggler face to go up against a heel Orton. Hopefully they'll have Orton putting Ziggler over.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    So the question now is... where do we go from here? I mean he is one of the BEST wrestlers right now and not only does he not have a Championship but truthfully after beating Cena, he has no direction. The last two Royal Rumble PPV events, he's had WWE Championship matches. Once against Edge and the next against CM Punk. But with Punk firmly in mode for The Rock, this leaves Ziggler out.

My thought is that they're going to go one of two ways with this:

1.) He wins the WHC at the Royal Rumble, considering I feel wholeheartedly that CM Punk is retaining his WWE Championship. They need something to make the "fans happy". Internet and live alike. It does make me wonder who will win the Rumble though at that point.

2.) He holds it until Wrestlemania and cashes in on the biggest night, WINNING the WHC the right way. Hopefully someone other than Big Show will be WHC by then as well... I need to see a nice fast paced WHC match at 'Mania... and not just an 18 second one.

What do you guys think? My mind is just blown still that Dolph Ziggler won the last PPV in 2012 and he main evented it as well... and got the insane pop he did.
    I think it will be the first one, RR seems like the right chance to cash, I imagine Sheamus will be Show at RR and then Ziggler cashes to set up the feud for mania, I would prefer Orton instead of Sheamus but Orton is hurt

This is not a prediction on what will happen, but just a public props from me. IMO the entire ppv was off the hook and that surprised me because there was no CM Punk title match.

But Cena and Dolph's match was awesome. Standing ovation from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    This is not a prediction on what will happen, but just a public props from me. IMO the entire ppv was off the hook and that surprised me because there was no CM Punk title match.

But Cena and Dolph's match was awesome. Standing ovation from me.
    I haven't seen the TLC PPV myself, but I think they really pushed all the guys to make the show awesome in the absence of CM Punk who the PPV was originally wrapped around as one of the main events. I heard nothing but positive things about this PPV so I might catch the replay or just wait for tonight when they leak all of the things that happened at TLC on RAW.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I haven't seen the TLC PPV myself, but I think they really pushed all the guys to make the show awesome in the absence of CM Punk who the PPV was originally wrapped around as one of the main events. I heard nothing but positive things about this PPV so I might catch the replay or just wait for tonight when they leak all of the things that happened at TLC on RAW.
    I had the misfortune of watching it with a friend who bitched the whole Shield match about the shield's in-ring ability sucking and how awful they were. I eventually had to have him hit the bricks, because either he was still upset that his football team got dominated earlier or he knows nothing about wrestling. The Shield was awesome and put on a great match. I was so impressed with them.

And Sheamus has to go down into history IMO as Big Shows best opponent. Those two have good matches with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    dolph ziggler winning a main event ppv match... I am curious what flaw people will find in this ... I think he should cash it in at the rumble...
    That would be fantastic but his time is slowly running out he only has until WM.