Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ryback vs Big Show/CM Punk vs Undertaker

I have had countless WM predictions but these two I'm locking in.
    1.ryback vs big show- world title match. I now firmly believe show will be champ at WM and i firmly believe ryback will win the Royal Rumble because it has to be someone new and thwre is noone i want to see face big show besides ryback. Dolph's time will come but now maybe he can have his internet championship match he got zack ryder to agree to.
    2.CM punk vs Undertaker- WWE title match. There is no way cm punk is losing against rock or in the EC and taker is the only logical choice for cm punk's opponent in my opinion.
    So Wat do u guys think of my predictions?
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    I have had countless WM predictions but these two I'm locking in.
    1.ryback vs big show- world title match. I now firmly believe show will be champ at WM and i firmly believe ryback will win the Royal Rumble because it has to be someone new and thwre is noone i want to see face big show besides ryback. Dolph's time will come but now maybe he can have his internet championship match he got zack ryder to agree to.
    2.CM punk vs Undertaker- WWE title match. There is no way cm punk is losing against rock or in the EC and taker is the only logical choice for cm punk's opponent in my opinion.
    So Wat do u guys think of my predictions?
    I disagree.

I can see Ryback vs Big Show happening at WM, but I don't think it'll come about via Ryback winning the Royal Rumble.
    I also don't see Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler happening at WM. Why in the world would WWE do that match?

You say there's no way Punk is loosing to The Rock? Get back to me when the Royal Rumble's done about that one. I like the idea of Taker vs Punk at WM, but if Punk was still champ, then that would mean that Taker would win the match and the title, which isn't going to happen because Taker will be gone again after WM. So giving him the title doesn't make sense.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

How do u think ryback vs big show would happen then?
    I was kidding bout dolph vs zack.
    The rock winning is illogical he wouldn't be at house shows. Undertaker could vacate the title or maybe he would stay longer for once or maybe just mayne but doubtfully cm punk might end the streak.

Blog Entries
    How do u think ryback vs big show would happen then?
    I was kidding bout dolph vs zack.
    The rock winning is illogical he wouldn't be at house shows. Undertaker could vacate the title or maybe he would stay longer for once or maybe just mayne but doubtfully cm punk might end the streak.
    Ryback will simply challenge Show to a match at Wresltemania, simple as that. Show won't be WHC come Mania, I can guarantee that.

What does The Rock not being at house shows have to do with him winning the WWE title? The WWE title isn't essential to house shows. Why would they put The Rock in a match where he 'can't win because if he does they can't do house shows'? With that thought process, the illogical move was to give The Rock a title match in the first place.
    One scenario I think is possible is The Rock winning the WWe title at the RR, Cena wins the RR and that sets up Cena vs Rock II for WM.
    Scenario 2 would be Punk retaining against The Rock, Cena wins the RR and that sets up a triple threat between The Rock and Punk for the title at Wresltemania.
    Taker won't hang around longer, no chance. He's retired now WM match apart.
    NOBODY is ever beating Taker's streak. That's just common sense.

Yea I can see that ryback thing then Wats ur word title match?

Haven't u heard WWE thinks having a WWE title match at house shows makes more ppl come and watch them lol. Oh god no cena better stay away from cm punk he can go have his rematch with the rock which I don't like either but as long as it keeps cena away from punk and the title I'm ok with it.

That's y i said its doubtful that punk would end the strwsk but cmon undertaker vacating doesn't sound so farfetched and neither does his staying a bit longer heck he doesnt have a busy schedule like Dwayne so he might just do house shows he is all healed up after all.

Blog Entries
    Yea I can see that ryback thing then Wats ur word title match?

Haven't u heard WWE thinks having a WWE title match at house shows makes more ppl come and watch them lol. Oh god no cena better stay away from cm punk he can go have his rematch with the rock which I don't like either but as long as it keeps cena away from punk and the title I'm ok with it.

That's y i said its doubtful that punk would end the strwsk but cmon undertaker vacating doesn't sound so farfetched and neither does his staying a bit longer heck he doesnt have a busy schedule like Dwayne so he might just do house shows he is all healed up after all.
    There's been talk of having Randy Orton in the World title match at Wresltemania. Not sure who he'd face, since he's apparently meant to be turning heel. A face turn for Ziggler? Sheamus? Who knows. But I'm pretty confident in saying that Big Show won't be Champion come Wrestlemania. But Show vs Ryback is a match I think will happen, since theyre's been talk that they want to give Ryback a 'Wresltemania moment', so having him hit a big move on Show would be their way of doing that.

Yes I know that, I don't live under a rock lol! But think about it, The Rock holding the WWe title is going to bring in viewers for Raw and for ppv's including Wrestlemania. I know many don't want Cena, Punk and Rock in the mix together, but it's time to face reality, it's going to happen. The Rock wil face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble and there's a strong chance IMO he'll win that match. And there's an even stronger chance that we'll see Rock vs Cena II at WM, and the odds of Punk being involved with the title there is also strong IMO.
    If you ask me, having Punk retain against The Rock at the RR, then retaining through the Elimination Chamber and then beating Cena AND The Rock at WM to keep the title really would cement Punk as a legend.

Taker vacating he title next night seems like a waste to me. Why end Punk's reign by having Taker beat him for the title only for him to vacate it the next day? Someone else could have benefited from beating a long time reigning champ like Punk by beating him for the title.
    And I have to be honest man, if Taker was unsure if he was going to wrestle one match (Wrestlemania) until recently, then the realistic chances of him coming back to regular tv, even on a part time schedule, is farfetched. The chances of seeing The Undertaker on regular tv again are slim to none.

Randy orton is hurt tho and while ik he will be ready to go by WM, there won't be enough time for his heel turn to become good enough for him to get a title shot. Plus I dont think him or john cena should be winning the royal rumble there should be someone new in fact I think the time for multiple RR wins is over.

CM punk vs rock vs cena is three rematches rolled into one which just doesnt bode well with me not to mention that triple threats suck. The ratings and viewers would go up yes but the rock doesn't need the win and the viewers would leave when he leaves anyways so he and cena could duke it out or hell maybe brock vs rock 2 and cena can face someone new like he did with dolph tonight. Maybe Antonio cesaro.

I will agree that taker wrestling more than once doesnt sound like something that would happen, him vacating the title doesnt sound bad. For one he and punk will have a great match regardless and plus they can have a tournament for the title and have punk lose in the finals to someone new.

Don't forget about Brock. He has to be thrown in the mix somewhere.

I don't see Big Show as WHC come WM.
    Maybe a heel WHC Orton vs a face Ziggler who is cashing in his MITB at WM.
    Ryback vs Big Show. They shouldn't put Ryback in the main event at WM yet. He still has a lot to learn before then.
    Cena vs Rock II? Maybe Cena vs Taker.
    Rock vs Brock or Brock vs Taker.
    Punk vs Miz
    Bryan vs Kane, unless they remain a tag team.
    Will HHH be involved?

So many possibilities. Its hard to say what they will do.

Blog Entries
    Dolphs reward for winning the MITB match at TLC should have been that the contract now qualifies for both titles. Then he could have cashed in on Taker on the Raw after Wrestlemania. Im still hoping he gets this reward tonight on Raw but the win wasn't clean so i doubt it. I do think Taker will face Punk at mania in a streak vs streak. Maybe have another MITB match at mania so someone else like Barrett could cash in on Taker

Blog Entries
    Oh and i think, while it's not what i want, i think its a given that HHH will get his comeuppance on Lesnar at Wrestlemania.