Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But not everybody's watching it when it's first screened! What part of that aren't you getting? http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...rules+spoilers
    Not to argue with you Rob, but I think me and SG had this discussion before about Raw, I think he was more inclined to have the same belief as Auto has.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Senility hasn't set in yet.
    Haha well played

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Wow. GREAT PPV, seriously...I'm shocked. Well done WWE, didn't think you had it in you. Bar the Diva's match the matches were 3 star at WORSE.

Show v Sheamus - probably my least favourite match but still a lot a physicality. Not so sure about the big ass chair, but meh.

Rhode Scholars vs The Masked Midcarders - GREAT POP for Sandow when his music hit. Entertaining match. Cara didn't botch and the right team won, good stuff

Antonio v Truth - decent if not spectacular. Cesaro continues to impress and seems to be over with the crowd

Kofi v Barrett - wasn't looking forward to this as Kofi bores me. Sorry, same gimmick, same moves, same music, same character since he debuted. BORING. Credit where credit is due, good match with lots of near falls. Glad Kofi won, Barrett should be in the WHC scene, not I.C.

Miz TV - Miz said it best, 3MB may be a train wreck, but for some reason they entertain me. Good verbal exchanges from Miz and 3MB, interesting to see Del Rio turn face. The match was pointless, just a vehicle to turn Del Rio face

Shield v Ryback/Team Hell No - HO...LY...SHIT! WOW! OMFG! Brutal! Love love love it! Funny who match of the night had the most violence and high risk spots in. Take not WWE PG assholes! Anyway, great in ring debut. All 6 men in this match were AWESOME. Not a massive Ryback fan but thought he brought it. Kane was great. The way Ambrose sold getting choke slammed through the chair was GOLD. His face was priceless, it was like he'd been anal violated by the Big Show!

Reigns is a beast, great physicality between him and Bryan, who's kicks were insane. Good spots with the suplex off the top of table and special mention to Rollins. Jeff Hardy type bump at the end of the match, hope he's okay, looked nasty. Great match, delighted Shield won, keeps their unstoppable momentum rolling

Superman v Ziggler - ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME! Ziggler won in the main event, Cena lost in the main event. AJ turned heel. Perfect ending to a great PPV
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

I was surprised at some of the spots in the TLC match; especially the Blackout to Bryan(I believe it was) on the chair.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

For the first time in a loooong time, this felt like a proper PPV. The 6 man tornado tag was intense, definite match of the night. Ziggler going over Cena in the main event was awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But not everybody's watching it when it's first screened! What part of that aren't you getting? http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...rules+spoilers
    That doesn't matter. That's their fault for not watching it.
    Once it has been broadcast you have every right to discuss it in one of the main fora, even if you are the only one who has seen it.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    That doesn't matter. That's their fault for not watching it.
    Once it has been broadcast you have every right to discuss it in one of the main fora, even if you are the only one who has seen it.
    5. A published piece of information that divulges a surprise, such as a plot twist in a movie

You're wrong, Rob's right.

Now, onto le PPV! The 6 Man TLC match was indeed the main reason that PPV was so amazing. But was even more amazing was the face I made when AJ pushed Cena of of the ladder. PRICELESS!

Blog Entries
    I'm suprised the moment when Rollins hit the Blackout on the chair hasn't been mentioned more already. It was an '...oh shit!' Kinda moment for me and that hardly ever happens these days! This match however, was full of them. It was just awesome and not a watered down version of TLC which we have sadly gotten used to. I can't remember being as relieved watching wrestling as i was when the Shield broke up the pink after Ryback hit the Shell Shock. Definitely getting a 'knees to faces' t shirt as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    5. A published piece of information that divulges a surprise, such as a plot twist in a movie
    You're wrong, Rob's right.

Now, onto le PPV! The 6 Man TLC match was indeed the main reason that PPV was so amazing. But was even more amazing was the face I made when AJ pushed Cena of of the ladder. PRICELESS!
    Please explain to me how it divulges a surprise, after already airing on TV?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Del Rio is a face now??, Iwonder how that woud work LOL