Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Not everyone watches it live. Time differences, people at work and all that.
    That doesn't matter.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're kidding right? You could see this coming a mile off...
    Tbh I thought they'd let the Cena/AJ angle go a little longer
    If you worry about what others think of you, you become them, not yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    That doesn't matter.
    Yeah I'll leave you to argue this one out with Robstar!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Very much enjoyed the ppv. It's the first full WWE show I've watched in about 4 or 5 months, and I'm glad I did watch it.
    All matches were of decent quality and the outcomes made perfect sense.

I was particularly pleased with the TLC match. It wasn't washed down and had plenty of good high spots. The Shield showed that all 3 are mature and seasoned guys that are ready for the main roster. HELL of a bump taken by Rollins, and Ambrose and Rollins hit a few good high spots too. Good win for them to keep their storyline going and keep them strong.

Cena vs Ziggler was a good one too. I wonder where the AJ heel turn's taking us?

I'm glad that ADR turned face. I honestly think he'll get a better reaction as a face, but I guess time will tell on that one.

All round, a great ppv that was a pleasant watch.
    Also...

Kofi winning made sense to me. I'd rather see Barrett moving on to the main event, but perhaps him and Kofi can keep their feud going a little longer, see if they can make a spectacle of it.

Another good win for Cesaro to keep him looking strong. He's really impressed me. His post match promo was great too, shows that he's a star in the making. I hop that he moves on from feuding with Truth, who bores me as a face.

Pointless to have Eve against Naomi. I'm all for seeing Naomi wrestling, but the match had zero buildup to it, so I didn't care about it. Given that Eve cost Kaitlyn the win the in the battle royal, then I guess they'll continue their feud.

Miz, ADR and Brocklyn Brawler vs 3MB was meh. The promo segment to set up the match was fine, but the match itself wasn't anything special. I think it woul have made sense to have Ricardo Rodriquez as the 3rd man rather than the Brawler. Glad that they've pulled the trigger on the ADR face turn though (Orton heel turn for when he returns form injury I hope).

Sheamus vs Show was better than I thought. Not sure where they go with the Show title run. I wonder if they'll continue with Sheamus challenging or have someone new enter the picture? A returning Mark Henry perhaps (as a face, but with the same Hall of Pain gimmick)? Either way, I hope Ziggler eventually cashes in to win the title at some point.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Also...

Kofi winning made sense to me. I'd rather see Barrett moving on to the main event, but perhaps him and Kofi can keep their feud going a little longer, see if they can make a spectacle of it.

Another good win for Cesaro to keep him looking strong. He's really impressed me. His post match promo was great too, shows that he's a star in the making. I hop that he moves on from feuding with Truth, who bores me as a face.

Pointless to have Eve against Naomi. I'm all for seeing Naomi wrestling, but the match had zero buildup to it, so I didn't care about it. Given that Eve cost Kaitlyn the win the in the battle royal, then I guess they'll continue their feud.

Miz, ADR and Brocklyn Brawler vs 3MB was meh. The promo segment to set up the match was fine, but the match itself wasn't anything special. I think it woul have made sense to have Ricardo Rodriquez as the 3rd man rather than the Brawler. Glad that they've pulled the trigger on the ADR face turn though (Orton heel turn for when he returns form injury I hope).

Sheamus vs Show was better than I thought. Not sure where they go with the Show title run. I wonder if they'll continue with Sheamus challenging or have someone new enter the picture? A returning Mark Henry perhaps (as a face, but with the same Hall of Pain gimmick)? Either way, I hope Ziggler eventually cashes in to win the title at some point.
    I used to enjoy Big Show but he just bores the tits off me these days. When he was skulking around Sheamus, hitting him with the chair he just looked like he was too knackered to keep swinging often.

I'm not 100% convinced of the ADR turn just yet, his cheers was more down to him rescuing Ricardo. It should have been Ricardo in there, boy can wrestle.

TLC was, in my opinion, the best PPV of 2012.

Naomi won her first match on the main roster, Team Rhodes Scholars are the #1 contenders, Antonio Cesaro may finally be over as a heel, Del Rio turned face on Miz TV, an injured CM Punk still managed to make an appearance, The Shield are now legit by defeating Ryback and Team Hell No in the BEST TLC match I've seen in YEARS, Eve finally got an opponent not named Kaitlyn or Layla, we had another brutal bout between Big Show and Sheamus, The Brooklyn Brawler finally won a match, the commentary between JBL, King, and Cole was excellent, John Cena lost when he should've lost, Dolph Ziggler won when he should've won, and AJ turned heel.

2012 will go down one of the worst years in WWE history, but TLC has made sure the year ends on a high note.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 12-16-2012 at 11:31 PM.

R-Truth's knee.

Last edited by Awesome Bomb; 12-16-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I used to enjoy Big Show but he just bores the tits off me these days. When he was skulking around Sheamus, hitting him with the chair he just looked like he was too knackered to keep swinging often.

I'm not 100% convinced of the ADR turn just yet, his cheers was more down to him rescuing Ricardo. It should have been Ricardo in there, boy can wrestle.
    Agreed, I'm not exactly high on Show. I was just saying that this match on it's own was decent enough considering it was Sheamus )a big brawling type guy#0 and Show (a slow guy that's perhaps over the hill).
    I think Show's heel run has been ok from what I've seen. I think we can all agree that he's a much better heel than he is face. But I agree that he's getting very boring to watch now.

It's a waiting game with ADR now. We'll see what kind of reaction he'll get tomorrow night on Raw I guess.
    And it definitely should have been RR in there as the 3rd guy, or even Ryder (given that he's from NY and the crowd were chanting for him). I mean WWE elected to give a washed up has been that's an agent or producer or whatever a ppv slot over someone who's actually on the roster. Had Ryder been in there for example he'd have collected a nice ppv bonus, but he missed out at the expense of Broklyn Brawler. That's just wrong.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    TLC was, in my opinion, the best PPV of 2012.

Naomi won her first match on the main roster, Team Rhodes Scholars are the #1 contenders, Antonio Cesaro may finally be over as a heel, Del Rio turned face on Miz TV, an injured CM Punk still managed to make an appearance, The Shield are now legit by defeating Ryback and Team Hell No in the BEST TLC match I've seen in YEARS, Eve finally got an opponent not named Kaitlyn or Layla, we had another brutal bout between Big Show and Sheamus, The Brooklyn Brawler finally won a match, the commentary between JBL, King, and Cole was excellent, John Cena lost when he should've lost, Dolph Ziggler won when he should've won, and AJ turned heel.

2012 will go down one of the worst years in WWE history, but TLC has made sure the year ends on a high note.
    THIS ^^
    The Shield Vs Ryback and Hell No revived the wrestling fan i had in me #thankyouShield

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Yeah, it happened on the pre-show.
    Then it's a spoiler. Stop being a complete ass about things.