Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My TLC Prediction

So I am not the most frequent poster and I don't normally have that mug to contribute but I am sitting here a work doing busy work and it occurred to me, I think I know what the boys in "creative" have planned for tonight. I hope I am wrong but I really think this is gonna happen. Bear with me here. So Cena beats Ziggler and acquires the MITB case. We in the IWC have a shit fit. But the PPV continues in spite of the vitriol from us Smart Fans. Anyhoo, they Sheild vs Ryback/Hell No commences with an injured Punk on commentary. Just when it looks like Ryback has the Shield beat Punk interferes and blast him with a crutch. Then he attacks DB and Kane. The Shield manages to pin one of the members of Hell No. Punk stands tall until Cena's music hits and he announce that since Punk is healthy enough to interfere he must be healthy enough to compete. Cena cashes in his brief case and makes short work of Punk. 5 knuckle shuffle, Attitude adjustment, 1,2,3 Cena's the new champ. This sets ups Cena v Rock for the rumble which Cena wins then they have they're rubber match a WM29, Punk goes on to face Ryback at the rumble, Then Taker at Mania.
    There you have it gents. My TLC prediction. Odin help us if I'm right. I look forward to hearing your thoughts cause I genuinely respect a lot of the users on this site and think that for the most part you guys have some good opinions and can be really insightful.
    Oh and please pardon any typos or poor punctuation as I am in a walk refrigerator on my cell phone.
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead, and there is only one guarantee... None of us will see heaven.

Punk vs Rock at RR is a lock.
    Cena vs Rock at WM is a lock.
    They aren't going to stray from that path.
    If they do, they are just burning money.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

If this happens I will donate £1m to this site for Frank to do with as he pleases.

Does anyone else think, to completely throw us off, that Dolph will cash in before his match with Cena...

Quote Originally Posted by BugMalone View Post
    Does anyone else think, to completely throw us off, that Dolph will cash in before his match with Cena...
    my thoughts exactly
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokNRoll View Post
    So I am not the most frequent poster and I don't normally have that mug to contribute but I am sitting here a work doing busy work and it occurred to me, I think I know what the boys in "creative" have planned for tonight. I hope I am wrong but I really think this is gonna happen. Bear with me here. So Cena beats Ziggler and acquires the MITB case. We in the IWC have a shit fit. But the PPV continues in spite of the vitriol from us Smart Fans. Anyhoo, they Sheild vs Ryback/Hell No commences with an injured Punk on commentary. Just when it looks like Ryback has the Shield beat Punk interferes and blast him with a crutch. Then he attacks DB and Kane. The Shield manages to pin one of the members of Hell No. Punk stands tall until Cena's music hits and he announce that since Punk is healthy enough to interfere he must be healthy enough to compete. Cena cashes in his brief case and makes short work of Punk. 5 knuckle shuffle, Attitude adjustment, 1,2,3 Cena's the new champ. This sets ups Cena v Rock for the rumble which Cena wins then they have they're rubber match a WM29, Punk goes on to face Ryback at the rumble, Then Taker at Mania.
    There you have it gents. My TLC prediction. Odin help us if I'm right. I look forward to hearing your thoughts cause I genuinely respect a lot of the users on this site and think that for the most part you guys have some good opinions and can be really insightful.
    Oh and please pardon any typos or poor punctuation as I am in a walk refrigerator on my cell phone.
    even if cena does win he can't cash it in for the WWE Championship. the title shot is only for the World Heavyweight Companionship.

Cena cashes in his brief case and makes short work of Punk. 5 knuckle shuffle, Attitude adjustment, 1,2,3 Cena's the new champ
    Oh wait...I did not know Cena always has his RAW MITB briefcase......

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    even if cena does win he can't cash it in for the WWE Championship. the title shot is only for the World Heavyweight Companionship.
    Oh right. Completely forgot about that incredibly important detail. Lol. My bad.
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead, and there is only one guarantee... None of us will see heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by BugMalone View Post
    That means they will have a world title match

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    There's so much wrong with this it's just ridiculous man.

1) Punk isn't healthy enough to compete.
    2) Way to shit on Punk's year+ title reign by having him lose in a short ass match against Cena.
    3) Punk is going to face The Rock at the Rumble.
    4) Cena is facing The Rock at Wrestlemania.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!