Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Svr 2012

Blog Entries
    I wanna see them bring back a KOTR ppv or tournament, the old arenas so that not all the shows(raw,sd) have that same universal hd set and the old 1s were unique to each brand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post
    Special Referee:[/U]
    These were awesome bullsh#t matches. Remember in WWF Smackdown 2 for PS1 when you could have 2 special referees. I mean why even bother taking it out?

And match creator is a waste of time while I'm at it lol.
    YESSS!! i loved Montreal Screw Jobbing All my friends LMAO!!
    and the match creator is stupid.. i clicked random thing and had A 1 on 1, 2 outta 3 falls in a Elimination Chamber... btw BRING BACK 3 STAGES OF HELL.. instead of just 2 outta 3 falls in 1 match..

GM mode needs to come back... that kept me playing for HOURS. Something similar to the season mode on SD 1 and 2 would be awesome too (theyve kind of touched upon it aain on 2011, but its not the same)

Also, the ability to make belts again. I made awesome versions of the TNA, ECW, FTW, European and Light-Heavyweight belts

(Havent read any of the posts.)
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

- make a ppv
    - make a belt
    - gm mode
    - story mode
    - special referee
    - more than 6 players

other than that 2011 is pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    - make a ppv
    - make a belt
    - gm mode
    - story mode
    - special referee
    - more than 6 players

other than that 2011 is pretty fun
    Make a PPV! ECW Hardcore Revolution style! That game was great, apart from the wrestling

Free Roam! Pretty much most of the smackdowns upto Smackdown vs raw had the ability to go backstage DURING a normal match. I don't want a backstage brawl where im confined in a tiny room, i preferred the chance to go ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE!
    They need to stop taking moves out because they are "old versions" to. Just leave all the moves and keep adding to them.
    Instead of adding legends, i think they'd make more money if they had loads of download slots free, then uploaded as many legends as they have the rights to as DLC. Then when you buy the game you can get 5-10 free downloads, then you have to pay a certain amount for each legend you download after that. Would give more choice and would make your game more unique to you.
    Old school arenas...Who didn't enjoy climbing the Smackdown! fist or the Giant KotR chair on Just Bring it?(i think that's the right game).

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Free Roam! Pretty much most of the smackdowns upto Smackdown vs raw had the ability to go backstage DURING a normal match. I don't want a backstage brawl where im confined in a tiny room, i preferred the chance to go ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE!
    They need to stop taking moves out because they are "old versions" to. Just leave all the moves and keep adding to them.
    Instead of adding legends, i think they'd make more money if they had loads of download slots free, then uploaded as many legends as they have the rights to as DLC. Then when you buy the game you can get 5-10 free downloads, then you have to pay a certain amount for each legend you download after that. Would give more choice and would make your game more unique to you.
    Old school arenas...Who didn't enjoy climbing the Smackdown! fist or the Giant KotR chair on Just Bring it?(i think that's the right game).
    All great ideas! Liking the idea about choosing which legends to download.. I'm sick of seeing The Rock and Austin every year - I wannna download British Bulldog or Owen Hart sometimes!

I agree with you on the moves, too - the culture of THQ seems to be that wehn they add something, they feel the need to take something away. Why? They could have the ultimate wrestling game each year, but just choose to make it mediocre.

From a business standpoint though, it makes sense - if they make a 'perfect' edition, no one would buy the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by ItswrestlingIwantblood View Post
    I think the game really needs a complete overhaul. they focus to much on realism i think you can't even have inter-gender matches anymore, I miss games like Shut your mouth where Ivory could give Randy Orton a run for his money in a match. They also do need to bring back some type of GM mode. I hear universe mode is kinda like GM mode but from what I read it kinda sounds unfinished in ways. They are need to change grapples back to face buttons instead of the sticks and they need to bring back two button reversal system as well as backstage roaming in exhibition mode. At least though they let you finally have unlimited attribute points which is awesome it's ridiculous to have to earn them. thats all i have to say about that
    Cuz most fans just love the whloe look real shit so that y game company pay mind to that
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol

* I like to earn my attribute points, but is only fun for a couple of times... It becomes awful after the third CAW...
    * I'd like to have more space on the Backstage brawls...
    * Somebody said that they care a lot about realism... How is it real that Rey Mysterio can lift Big Show... there should be restrictions...
    * Try to keep up with the new wrestlers for other countries (Mexico) to CAWS... They have wrestlers from 20 years ago...
    * Option to create an entire card and play with through...

Quote Originally Posted by cato79 View Post
    * I like to earn my attribute points, but is only fun for a couple of times... It becomes awful after the third CAW...
    * I'd like to have more space on the Backstage brawls...
    * Somebody said that they care a lot about realism... How is it real that Rey Mysterio can lift Big Show... there should be restrictions...
    * Try to keep up with the new wrestlers for other countries (Mexico) to CAWS... They have wrestlers from 20 years ago...
    * Option to create an entire card and play with through...
    On one of the recent games (maybe SvR 2007??) Rey couldn't lift Big Show.. that was a great feature. The weight class meant a lot in that edition.