Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Svr 2012

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItswrestlingIwantblood View Post
    they focus to much on realism i think you can't even have inter-gender matches anymore, I miss games like Shut your mouth where Ivory could give Randy Orton a run for his money in a match.At least though they let you finally have unlimited attribute points which is awesome it's ridiculous to have to earn them.
    i have to agree and disagree.. i did like the inter-gender matches like in i believe svr 06 the challenge was usd mickey james to defeat kahli.. also when it was like someone like her who couldn't really lift him.. couldn't in the game.. but whit the attributes. i liked earning them.. i just made a guy in 2011. and right off bat he's tuffer then everyone with 100% overall.. i honestly edited it for more realism for myself

I would add a Create a PPV mode! It would be cool to make and name your own PPV, kinda like GM mode, except you'd be able to customize the stage area and color schemes, make it a themed pay per view too if you wish!

yeah i think you should have to earn ur attritbutes. i wish they would put the locker room thing back in. where you could walk around and customize your little area. don't remember which game it is from tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

unlimited attributes is awesome because I create A LOT of caws and earning attributes for 50 caws is just ridiculous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    yeah i think you should have to earn ur attritbutes. i wish they would put the locker room thing back in. where you could walk around and customize your little area. don't remember which game it is from tho.
    i think that was 06 and 07. i really liked it also the different challenges you could complete..

@ davieboytellem that would be fun..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItswrestlingIwantblood View Post
    unlimited attributes is awesome because I create A LOT of caws and earning attributes for 50 caws is just ridiculous
    i just dont like the idea of the overall goin to 100% right off bat.. thats my biggest problem,, but with the older games away around your dilemma.. Copy Created superstar. then just edit EVERY thing about him.. with ur attributes up. atleast they where earned at first

but what if u have shit load of CAW???

slobber knocker, old school controls, and title matches

oh and the lubber jack match

yea but one shouldn't have to go through earning them at all i agree it shouldn't be 100% but like NBA games or madden games when you create a player you can edit their attributes right there make them as good or as bad as you want them. I see you trick though never thought about that as a way around it but then can you take attributes back down i don' t want every person i make to have the exact same attributes if I create AJ styles and Kamala I obviously don't want Kamala to play like AJ Styles. earning them is okay i guess but there should be a mode specifically for that, where you create a guy and them build him up while they let you use unlimited attribute points right off the bat to customize your other CAWS

Has anybody notice how the titles in the game are getting smaller. Its awesome to create your character and take him all the way to the top, only to win the kids size version of the title. It makes me so sad.

Bring back

Inter-gender matches

Multi-Tag
    : In a time with Nexus running around it would be nice to have a 4 vs. 4 or 5 vs. 5,....or if i dare...6 vs. 6
    At least 4 vs. 4.

This would also help out with the Royal Rumble matches. I think I've only played one game where 8 men were in the ring at one time, WWF Royal Rumble for the Dreamcast. Sry if that information is wrong but I believe I'm right

Special Referee:

These were awesome bullsh#t matches. Remember in WWF Smackdown 2 for PS1 when you could have 2 special referees. I mean why even bother taking it out?

And match creator is a waste of time while I'm at it lol.