Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Svr 2012

Banned

Svr 2012

As i read around i see have different problems with the SVR games in recent years.

so my question to you all is. if YOU could add, bring back or chance anything what would it be?

i would personally like to bring back when you play FCA you can travel through the arena and even go outside into the streets.
    also for some fun, IVE also been a fan of SLOBBER KNOCKER, i always had Competitions with my friends.

so what would u like?

I'd put in/bring back a better GM Mode. I haven't bought one since they stopped putting it in. And i still think that SYM's story mode was still the best so i would put a story mode like it in

Banned
    i agree.. GM Mode seemed more interactive for the fan..

the only bad thing about GM Mode was that the storylines made little or no sense and weren't fun since you couldn't actually "see" them acted out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    the only bad thing about GM Mode was that the storylines made little or no sense and weren't fun since you couldn't actually "see" them acted out
    but see thats where a "Change" comes in. you could make it that you make the story lines.. i seen something like that in SVR 2011.. but never tried it

I miss the king of the ring. I would set up a 16 man random king of the ring and get hammered and play them over and over
    Always punched in! Always Drunk!

yeah being able to set up a king of the ring would be pretty sweet too

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Was Slobberknocker that mode where guys would keep coming to the ring?

It was in No Mercy right?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Was Slobberknocker that mode where guys would keep coming to the ring?

It was in No Mercy right?
    im not sure of the PPV, but yes it was. once superstar is the main guy. and defeats as many people 1 after another (Like a gauntlet) untill he is defeated (Winning by pin fall, knockout or submission )

I think the game really needs a complete overhaul. they focus to much on realism i think you can't even have inter-gender matches anymore, I miss games like Shut your mouth where Ivory could give Randy Orton a run for his money in a match. They also do need to bring back some type of GM mode. I hear universe mode is kinda like GM mode but from what I read it kinda sounds unfinished in ways. They are need to change grapples back to face buttons instead of the sticks and they need to bring back two button reversal system as well as backstage roaming in exhibition mode. At least though they let you finally have unlimited attribute points which is awesome it's ridiculous to have to earn them. thats all i have to say about that