Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MMG v Generation @ Me Final Resolution

The Full Metal Mayhem match between Motor City Machineguns and Generation me at TNA's next PPV "Final Resolution" will obviously be the match of the night. These teams have consistently put on the best matches TNA has produced over the last few months. Their match on REaction a couple weeks back was unbelievable. (If you haven't seen it, youtube it.).
    For my money these tag matches are some best wrestling you're going to find in the business today. If npothing else, TNA is doing a fantastic job with it's tag team division. With teams like Beer Money, Ink inc, Gen Me, and of course the Motor city Machineguns TNA is raising the bar for tag wrestling.
    I am excited to watch this PPV and would buy it just to see this match.

Thats probably the only match worth watching lol

Damn. I forgot about this match.

Totally watching the PPV.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

If only they would sign The Worlds Greatest Tag team to add to there division, but we all know they said no to this awesomeness.
    Always punched in! Always Drunk!

I have no idea what these guys are going to have up there sleeves and it scares me.... someones going to die with Gen Me Vs MCMG in a TLC Match.. O.O

Blog Entries
    The whole card is full of gimmick matches..but this is the only 1 worth watching. I'll find a stream

In truth, I'm pretty excited by the whole card. These guys put on matches that make me remember why I'm a wrestling fan. The matches they've had together have easily been the best matches I've seen in a long, long time.
    As for the mainevent of this particular PPV I have to wonder, Why have Hardy vs Morgan if the outcome seems like such a foregone conclusion? Hardy HAS to win, right? Hardy has yet to defend the title cleanly. I don't see him doin it here either. There has to be some kind of twist. I'm thinking Angle? Angle has a vested interest in this match. So do a number of guys, including Anderson and RVD. With RVD's storyline and match at this PPV I don't see him getting invloved with this match. Anderson is out for obvious reasons though he could possibly make a comeback at this PPV to throw a wrench into the works. Honestly, we are ALL taking his and TNA's word about his injury... it could be a work, though I doubt that highly. That leaves, for me at least, Kurt Angle. The thing with Jarrett could be only a distraction for the benefit of surprise. But I digress.
    Do I see Hardy winning clean? No. Do I see Morgan losing this match? No. To have back to back PPV mainevent losses to Hardy seems pointless. If they aren't going to put the belt on Morgan then why the match? It has to be a vehicle for another feud. What do I think will happen? Morgan wins via DQ, Angle interferes in the match, takes out Hardy and we are left with Morgan's hand raised. This sets up a three-way dance for the title at the next PPV. There are obvious holes in this line of thinking and I'm sure someone will point them out but it is a possibility.
    I'm also thinking the ref who messed up the last Hardy /Morgan match is revealed to be Bischoff's kid (which he is) and Morgan get's screwed again, continuing his feud with Immortal and keeping the strap on Hardy while giving a plausible ending to a match that seems , in many ways, pointless if it's just anbother Morgan loss.
    Any thoughts ont his match or alternate theories on it's ending?

Almost every TNA PPV has unnecessary stipulations.

It's like they don't believe in building up to a gimmick match anymore.

The odds are stacked in Morgan's favor, I smell a Russo swerve.

Im thinking Anderson might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The odds are stacked in Morgan's favor, I smell a Russo swerve.

Im thinking Anderson might turn.
    Most likely that Doug Williams was revealed to have never left They.

As for MCMG Vs Gen Me again, while it is a forgone conclusion that they will be the match of the night, how can we have yet another gimmick match with these guys. What about any other tag team? Like Beer Money or...