Friday night Rawdown

It seems that WWE is unable to create a proper B-show with his own stories and some LINKS to the A-show, because this week they really exaggerated with the rebound clips; they even showed the entire start segment AND match between Sheamus and Ziggler 0_0

the A show smackdown is crap since the Raw supershow

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    this week they really exaggerated with the rebound clips; they even showed the entire start segment AND match between Sheamus and Ziggler 0_0
    This is exactly what I think. I was so dissapointed with this week's Smackdown. With all the talents backtage who are waiting for just a TV match...It's really a shame !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This is exactly what I think. I was so dissapointed with this week's Smackdown. With all the talents backtage who are waiting for just a TV match...It's really a shame !
    This nails what bugs me about it too. The same stories from raw are just continued in blue and half the roster still can't get a match. The protracted raw rebound was a joke. It made my finger sore with all the skipping forward it took on my recording!

Divas to believe in.

100% agree loads of more people would watch Smackdown if it was not for this shit. And it's not like we need it back in the 90's maybe but now if we miss something on RAW we can just go on youtube.

I don't know which is worse: Raw Rebounds on SmackDown, or AJ Scandal replays on Raw.

What am I saying? Half the time they're the same thing.

Yeah the RAW rebound was a serious joke this week it took a lot of time off of Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yeah the RAW rebound was a serious joke this week it took a lot of time off of Smackdown.
    I know right! Heck, I thought Dolph Ziggler and John Cena were going to do a promo the way it was portrayed. It is seriously sad how a once amazing show who was competing with Raw only gets about 3/4ths of the rating Raw does. And thats not much.

Missing Brand Warfare with their interpromotional matches.

you would think, inking a deal with Hulu, having a Youtube show, DVR's, plus their website and plethora or IWC websites, you would think if we did miss anything, we would used any of these sources to catch up. Either they are placating us, or they are purposely wasting time because they don't have anything planned, which I think is stupid considering the talent they have that I cannot believe they can't come up with something.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    booker T should do something about that.