Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 57.14%
  • No

3 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would Now Be The Time To Indroduce A Hadcore Division Into TNA

When this whole EV2.0 storyline ends, would the time be right to introduce a proper Hardcore Title into TNA. There would be enough air time for it, and there certantly is enough wrestlers on the roster. TNA's already TV14 (none of that PG crap), and already the hardcore stuff is given a huge pop from the crowd. I would like to see this kind of division again, would anyone else.
    IF CENA WINS WE RIOT!

no they haven't even done anything with the T.V. title & never did anything with that before it was renamed, they could barely fit that into their schedule.

I dont think they need an entire division because really the hardcoreness is spread over the entire TNA.

The whole hardcore thing right now is different, but I woudn't like to see it on a regular basis. I do think TNA can capitalise on the whole TV14 thing and so having more hardcore matches might help. But as the other members said, they already have enough titles, and out of those like the x-division, TV title, and women tag-team need more time on tv. To add another title would be too much I think.

It's an option they have and they very well may bring one into TNA but I would prefer to see more x-division IMO.

i would like to see it but they would have to get rid of one of there other titles which would probs be the tv title since its just pointless anyway. they could capitalize on making a hardcore division since wwe is in pg and fans want to see they hardcore matches back in mainstream wrestling

I would say take away either the TV title or Knockout tag team titles and introduce the hardcore title. It would be very beneficial.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I would say take away either the TV title or Knockout tag team titles and introduce the hardcore title. It would be very beneficial.
    knockout tag titles.

Nope,there is no need for hardcore division when they have match like monster's ball,lockdown ppv(during 6 sided ring time),top of the mountain etc.

I read somewhere that the TV title will be changed to it at BFG.
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyj11 View Post
    I read somewhere that the TV title will be changed to it at BFG.
    Oh man! Some proof would be awesome!

#REAL!