Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jeff Jarrett the biggest snooze fest.....ever!

Seriously, does anyone remember him hitting the Fabulous Moolah with a guitar? When he used to do crap like that he was cool.

Now....TNA years later......BORING! Choking out Joe...boring. Beating up kids....boring. Convos with Kevin Nash a few months ago.....SUPER F'ING BORING!

I feel he's about to go Super Saiyan Level Boring with that bleach blond hair of his.

Seriously he doesn't need to be there.

What are you talking about?! MMA Jarrett is the shit. "This is an arm bar young lady. Can you feel it?" That shit was hiliarious. Short haircut king of the mountain Jarrett is a lot better than long haired babyface.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmytheBlack View Post
    What are you talking about?! MMA Jarrett is the shit. "This is an arm bar young lady. Can you feel it?" That shit was hiliarious. Short haircut king of the mountain Jarrett is a lot better than long haired babyface.
    I'd rather watch a match than some silly, boring, tired, old man beat up kids. sry not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post
    I'd rather watch a match than some silly, boring, tired, old man beat up kids. sry not my cup of tea.
    I doubt Jarrett has been in this good of shape in a while. He is what's making TNA watchable right now.

Im Loving Jeff Jarret Right Now. Brilliant Heel!

Blog Entries
    Well he is a co-founder so I guess he can pretty much do what he wants!

Ahh, no way, double J is the man, he gets genuine hate, good old school heel.
    Believe in the antichrist of wrestlingg!

Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post
    Seriously, does anyone remember him hitting the Fabulous Moolah with a guitar? When he used to do crap like that he was cool.

Now....TNA years later......BORING! Choking out Joe...boring. Beating up kids....boring. Convos with Kevin Nash a few months ago.....SUPER F'ING BORING!

I feel he's about to go Super Saiyan Level Boring with that bleach blond hair of his.

Seriously he doesn't need to be there.
    All kinds of wrong this......!!!

JJ is brilliant.... end of!

Double-J is amazing at double-M A. He could beat Lesnar, Lidell, Rampage, or anyone else you throw at him.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmytheBlack View Post
    I doubt Jarrett has been in this good of shape in a while. He is what's making TNA watchable right now.
    i just cant see your point in telling us that tna is watchable right now i mean realy! realy! have you seen their raitings lately??!!! they are going down real fast i remember back in the days when tna was realy watchable when it was all about wrestling and now its just onther failure plan from hulk and eric are u kidding me?? and even before they came to tna back in 2009 tna was still producing good wrestling
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."