Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AJ Styles leaving...

I don't know where I'm going now or what's the next step, I'm taking a break,...

Once in a while, you hear wrestlers say these words and it doesn't take long to have them refocused and in a feud where they get back on top of the mountain or they make surprise enterances at a ppv to win some kind of rumble; but the way AJ Styles brought the message this last thursday, made me feel.. well, I can't really describe it.. curious?

I thought that AJ Styles would focus on the X-division again, because it's one of his only ways left to get a WHC title shot at Destination X. I thought a possible feud would be very entertaining with Austin Aries because he also had his mind set on the X-division for a brief moment, until he got in this Hogan-pushing-button thing.
    It would make the X-division look very powerfull again...

But since last episode of impact, I'm really wondering how he will return? As a loner, as a selfish heel, against the company or using the company, ???

Your thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    one of his only ways left to get a WHC title shot at Destination X.
    Destination X is before BFG so this is not possible

Black Ninja!
    loopholes are fun, but I think it would be used in a way so AJ had the title, gave it up and then gets told that he still can't have a title shot until BFG...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

So, even with the "Thank you Aries"- stipulation he could trade the X-division belt for a title shot, they wouldn't let him?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    So, even with the "Thank you Aries"- stipulation he could trade the X-division belt for a title shot, they wouldn't let him?
    pretty much. i think it's a way they can use to get around having to give an x-division guy the world title match next year.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Yea,Even with the X belt stip...I think it would still be "No shots means NO shots"

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I'm sure AJ did this last time he turned heel. He'll disappear for a week of two and show up with a bad attitude again. Either that or he'll leave for WWE so AJ can date AJ and the universe can implode!

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    I heard someone suggest that we could see Christopher Daniels go on to win the X Division title eventually thus gaining and winning the TNA world title, while AJ Styles wins the BFC series. That would then lead to AJ vs Daniels for the title at BFG, which is when AJ is eligible for a title shot again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I heard someone suggest that we could see Christopher Daniels go on to win the X Division title eventually thus gaining and winning the TNA world title, while AJ Styles wins the BFC series. That would then lead to AJ vs Daniels for the title at BFG, which is when AJ is eligible for a title shot again.
    If this happens please let it be the end of their feud, possibly Destination X match!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    If this happens please let it be the end of their feud, possibly Destination X match!
    Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles fued ending? We all know that'll never happen
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012